Noah's Notes

I met a beautiful girl 3 years ago. Her name is Gracie Aleah Mann, she is my life and world.

She was a quiet girl doing her work in the library, a mass of chestnut hair knotted up on the top of her head, she kept looking at me, I could sense it. I grinned at her, making her acknowledge that I could see her, immediately she shyed away, red faced, blushing.

Not to big myself up, but I'd always been a bit of a lady's man. I'd just spent two years travelling and experienced hell of a lot. I'd also experience a lot of uni life in the short space of 3 month since I'd been her. I'd heard Uni would be a good place to get all the girl you wanted, so I always figured I'd stay single and see how many girls I could rack up over three years; a horrible thing to do, I know.

Anyway, I met Gracie. I saw her all over the place before finally buying her a drink. She looked stunning that night. Her chestnut hair had been curled and left to hang down and bounce around her cheeky little face. She had the longest legs I've ever seen on someone so tiny! She was beautiful, I wanted to wrap her up and pop her in my pocket for safe keeping.

Or just take her out and woo her into being mine; which I did. The most beutiful girl in the world belonged to me, Noah Jackson.

*

I was so bloody drunk that night, I didn't know what the hell was going on. Me and Gracie had been together about 2 years by now. We'd been out with our friends at the Student Union, a few to many and we were back in our room getting hot and steamy.

I figured we'd been safe until 4 months later when we were at the hospital awaiting our 20 week scan. So the condom broke, massive fail on my part. I should have realised but my drunken brain had apparently turned to mush that night. Gracie wasn't too bothered, she'd be able to finish her course before she popped, and I was pretty sure I would be able to wangle a house out of my Grandpa Joe and before long there would be a mini person in our arms.

Life was amazing.