That's what I thought

IK I am a very very bad at updating person, but i will now ok sorry >_<

Annabeth POV

I am so, 115.638% done with this. SO done. I was aware of my knee bouncing angrily as Mr. Z talked on and on about how this class was not for the weak or the faint of heart. He explained that we would be learning about the ancient Greek and Roman civilizations this year, and their effect on the society's of today. Great, another year of stuff I already know. Fortunately this would allow me to unravel the mystery of our new "Friends".  They seem very nice and all, but way  to secretive for me. At lunch next period I was getting to the bottom of this. Seeing as they still hadn't come back, I couldn't just read them like I already did with all the kids in this school. I had been a bit preoccupied this morning and forgot to read them then.

Piper slides a paper onto my desk and I pick it up glancing at it as Mr. Z continues to drone on and on.

Are you okay? :/ 

The paper reads. I let out a small sigh and pull out a pencil. I quickly scribble

Just thinking ;D 

She seems unsatisfied as I pass it back to her but nods in acceptance. She redirects her attention back to the front and looks mildly interested but not actually caring. Time passes and I feel like melting into my chair. Then BEEEEEEPPPP the bell finally rings. I jump up out of seat and gather my books. I walk out the door and purposefully stride to my locker. Mentally reciting the combo, jogging my muscle memory. I shove my stuff into the locker after it opens with a pop!  And pull out my lunch box. Okay. Time to get to the bottom of this.

Sorry I haven't been updating anything recently, and sorry this us super short!!!