Oh gods

Hey! SAGE MAGICS IS UPDATING SO THAT GREENNINJAGAL WILL UPDATE HER SILENCE IS GOLDEN STORY!!! HERE WE GO!

Annabeth POV

I Gasped. Along with most of my friends, the boy laughed nervously.

"So how did you survive?" Juniper asked in a panicky voice

The boy looked at his friends and they all burst out laughing.

He states "ever heard of river weed?" And the girl he fell with and the other boy who stated their fine, laughed again.

"I'm sorry , I'm Kyle, it's a really long story with a lot of inside jokes" (Percy)

The girl said " Yep and I'm Bree" (Thalia)

The other boy said "Eli" (Nico)

A blonde boy with blue eyes said "Peter" (Jason)

A girl with brown hair and brown eyes, olive skin said "Skylar"

The last girl with dark skin and golden eyes and brown cinnamon curls said "Faith" (Hazel)

They looked at each other and said altogether " and were the fosters!"

.......

Then they burst out laughing again.

........

We introduced ourselves

( Annie, LEO, Piper, Travis, Connor, Frank, Claresse, Chris, Luke, Rachel, Grover, Juniper, Katie, Callie(Calypso) Silena, and Charlie.)

They all say hi.

Faith's POV

I felt much better now that we have friends, I have LEO, Callie, and Frank walking me to my class. We stopped and Eli came up to me.

"Someone has a crush!" I look at Frank and quickly blush and turn away. Eli grins triumphantly and Kyle appears next to him laughing. I am startled and back up in to Frank. I blush harder.

Kyle grins at me as I mumble an apology to Frank and sock him lightly in the shoulder.He winced.

"OMG I so sorry ! I forgot!" I say quickly

"It's fine "he mumbles but then grins at me, " you still like Frank" he whispers in my ear and then sprints backwards into Bree. Who caught him with an annoyed look. She had been talking to Luke and Annabeth.

Kyle whispered in her ear and she grinned at me. I blushed again.

SAGE MAGICS IS NOE GOING TO SCHOOL SORRY ITS SHORT AND GREENNINJAGAL BETTER UPDATE BY THE TIME I GET BACK!!#