15.00

A/N today is the first day of school and my birthday this is so sad ): and i have ap and honors classes and president of drama and i can literally feel the anxiety, bUT OVER 2K READS AND 200 VOTES THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH

dedication: radvibesonly

mikes pov

lately i have been hanging out a lot with cal.

he's so mesmerizing in so many ways but he still has so much more to offer. 

he has been over everyday since then and i am not complaining (since he does have to wear my clothes and he looks so cute). 

this morning i happened to wake up earlier than usual and i decided to make a french coffee. i looked over at the microwave and 4:58 am light up in the neon lettering. i rubbed away the sleep from my eyes as i watched the coffee brew. 

i heard the wind pick up and slam again the house, rattling the windows. i felt the city shaking and it was such a chilly feeling. 

it's the feeling when you realize that everything is alive and everything is real. you aren't the only person existing and you are only a speck of dust on this earth and technically there really isn't any need for human life form. 

it's just the feeling of realize your existence and i think that's what i was having at this moment. 

i snapped back when the coffee beeped, signally that it was done. i poured it into my favorite green mug and stirred in sugar. 

i heard footsteps hit the hard wood floor and i looked over, seeing my little calum walk into the kitchen.

"Why are you awake?" he asked in his groggy voice.

i started to notice that he is a light sleeper. "I couldn't sleep." 

"Oh am I not a good cuddle buddy?" he asked in a joking tone as he went over and poured his over cup of coffee. 

i chuckled a bit and shook my head, "You are an awful one." 

he leaned against the counter and looked at me with his deep brown eyes, he finally looked well rested and it truly did make me smile.

his cheeks were fuller and his lips were redder. his hair was long but it was curly. his eyes weren't weighed down by his bags and his skin tone wasn't dark, it was lighter and there weren't any circles. 

he just looked so healthy. 

i smiled more to myself as i noticed this and he raised his eyebrow at me, "What's got you so happy?" 

"You." i said, surprising him and even me.

he tilted his head and put both his hands on his mug as he drank. "What about me?" 

"Besides being an awful cuddlier and stuff some things aren't bad about you."

he rolled his eyes, "Mike." 

"You just look better. Healthier. It makes me happy." i answered honestly.

he smiled at me, he fucking smiled. "I like when you're happy." 

i looked at him more, what changed his attitude. is he feeling okay? "Isn't someone a happy camper." 

he shrugged, "Not really. I just... you just make me happy."

"Well, I'm glad." 

"We have to stop using the word happy and the synonyms." 

"I agree. I like your smile." 

6:45 pm |m.c+c.h|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें