Sciles{Fluff}

{Stiles}

I smiled at my boyfriend,Scott who was bobbing his head to the music and dancing like a manic in the passenger's seat.

I looked back to the road,we're almost to the beach and I couldn't be anymore excited.Today is going to be fucking epic!I pulled my Jeep into the parking lot and took a parking spot.I switched off the engine and hopped out of the jeep with Scott following.I opened the back door and grabbed the bag of stuff out.

Scott grabbed the cooler and umbrella and we made our way down to the beach.As soon as we got to the sandy paradise my senses were assaulted by the different things.The sounds of seagulls,waves crashing,and happy people filled my ears as the scent of saltwater filled my nostrils.I scanned the beach for the perfect place to set up camp.

I found a spot and pointed it out to Scott who agreed it was perfect and we went to go set everything up.I shuffled through the bag until I found the old blanket to lay on the sand.I pulled it out and spread it out over the spot.I set down the bag and turned to Scott who was struggling to get the umbrella ready.

"Do you need help with that?" I asked him and he smiled sheepishly and nodded.

"Yeah,that would be great." He handed me the umbrella and I opened it with ease before I burried it in the sand.I straightened up to my full height and smirked at Scott,who was gaping at me.

"I don't even....how?" He asked and my smirk widened.

"I'm just that awesome!" I explained and pointed to myself.He set down the cooler on the blanket and stripped of his shirt then kicked off his flip flops.I copied his movements and wiggled my eye brows at him,he laughed.

"Hey Scott."

"Yeah?"

"I'll race you."

Before he could say anything I took off sprinting down the beach to the water.I turned my head to the side to see Scott next to me and he turned his head to face me.He smirked and quickly turned to run at me which isn't that far.I sprinted off in the opposite direction of him and ran as fast as I could on sand without tripping.

I faced forward and made sure that my pace was fast enough to escape my boyfriend.I felt a body crash into me from behind and my body crashed into the sand.I groaned when my body hit the sand because Scott's a fatass and is crushing my ribs.

Scott flipped me over so that I was laying on my back and he was pinning me down.His hands are holding my wrists and his knees are on the sides of my waist.His deep brown puppy eyes stared into my own hazel ones,

"Hi." I greeted him with a smile and he laughed.

"Hi babe." He greeted in reply and my heart fluttered when he called me babe.Yup never gets old man,I leaned up and pecked his soft lips.Yup that never gets old either.We stared at eachother for a minute or two,

"Uh..I love you and all Scott but are you gonna get off of me?" I asked because I don't want to get sand in my trunks.Because well there's places where sand just shouldn't be,

"Nope!" He said and popped the 'P',I rolled my eyes at the goofball and pushed him off myself.He made a small 'oof' noise and playfully glared at me.I laughed and walked away from my goofball and went to go look for some seashells.I was soon joined by Scott,I spotted one that was pure white and looked pretty cool.

I picked it up and held it in one had while swinging my other at my side,I intertwined my fingers with Scott's with the dangling hand.I dragged him along to go search for seashells as he silently followed.I found a few good ones and Scott helped a bit but not much.

I stopped looked for them after a while and just walked along the waterline.I wiggled my toes in the muddy sand and took in the smell of saltwater,the sound of seagulls,and the feel of Scott's hand in mine.

"Hey Scott?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you wanna go make sandwiches?"

"Yes."

We walked up the including hill and to our umbrella and blanket,I sat down Indian style.Scott just stood there and stared at me for a minute and I shifted uncomfortably.I grabbed the supplies to make the sandwiches and got started on making mine.

I was halfway done with my sandwich when I turned to Scott who was still staring at me.I snapped my fingers in his face to bring him out of whatever trance he was in.

"Do I have something on my face?" I asked as motioned to my face.He seemed to snap out of it,

"I was just thinking how lucky I am to have you." The chessy bastard explained.He's a cheesy bastard but he's my cheesy bastard,I rolled my eyes at him.

"Just come eat your sandwich,you goofball."

----------------------------------------

I glanced at Scott who was passed out in the passenger's seat with his head resting against the window.

I smiled as Coldplay played quietly and the fact that he smiled softly in his sleep.I turned back to the road so I wouldn't crash the car,it was peaceful for a few minutes.I winced when we hit a pothole and checked to see Scott was still sleeping.I let out a sigh but my relief was cut short when we hit a second.Then a third and fourth and fifth and so on,

I cursed when Scott began to stir from his sleep,damn government how fucking hard is it to put cement in holes?Just fucking perfect!You stupid potholes,you woke up my Scott!Scott groaned as he regained consciousness,he tiredly rubbed his eyes.

"Stiles?" He asked in a tired voice and let out a large yawn.I cursed as we hit yet another pothole,he stared at me in confusion.

"Just go back to sleep Scott." He shrugged and laid his head against the window again.

Hi,so I love writing one-shots and this ship and life.I think I'm going to write more of this ship because its amazing.Anyway I hope you enjoyed this one,bye.