chapter 2

We went to the movies and seen the movie Spy. We went back to his car and we made out. I leaned back and asked " Can I tell you something?" "Sure." He replies. "Ever since I could remember I've had a crush on you. I didn't think you would ask me out because of me having a baby." I say. "Well I've always liked you too. I don't care if you have a baby, I'm gonna help you raise him." He says back. I smile and kiss him. I'm so glad I finally got the man I wanted.

He drove me home and walked me to the door. "See you tomorrow." He says kissing my forehead. I go inside and run to my room. I throw myself on the bed and close my eyes. I smile and hug a pillow. All of a sudden Cory runs and jumps on my bed. "Mommy!!" He yells. "Hey bub. Did you have fun with uncle sam?" I ask him. He shakes his head. "Are you ready for bed?" I ask getting in bed. I cover him up and read him a book. He falls asleep and I kiss his forehead and turn over and fall asleep. All night I dreamed about me and colby. If we actually make this relationship work, than maybe Cory will have a father finally.

I usually don't talk about this but last year I was raped by my ex. I went over to his house and we made out. He threw me on the bed and raped me, I tried to yell but he only hit me. The next day after that I dumped him, he was heart broken but I didn't care. When ever I found out I was pregnant, I texted him and he told me he wanted nothing to do with me or the baby ever. And so I have never talked to Lucas and he's never talked to me.

When I woke up I saw that I had a text on my phone. I opened it and it was from colby. The text read: good morning beautiful, I hope you had a great night. I'm gonna pick you and Cory up later.

I smiled and woke Cory up