Chapter 1

Hi I'm Royce Golbach. Yes I'm Sam Golbach's little sister. I'm 16 years old and I'm in love with Sam's bestfriend, Colby Brock. But he's dating Ree. He would never break up with her for me, I mean she's so pretty and I'm not. So here's a little more about me, I have a son. When I was 15 I was raped by my ex bf, Lucas. My sons name is Cory and he's 1. That's pretty much all you need to know about me, I'm not very interesting.

So one day I got a text from Colby.
C: Ree just broke up with me
R: WHAT!! WHY??
C: she thinks that I like you.
R: do you??
C: as a friend, you're my bro
R: sounds great, ttyl Cory's crying
C: bye

When he called me his bro I died a little. I want him to he more than that. But it won't ever happen. Later that day Colby texted me again, maybe to ask me out. I can only wish.

C: hey Royce can I ask you something.
R: sure
C: would you like to um go out with me
R: I would love too
C: if you find a sitter wanna go see a movie bbg

Bbg a name I never thought he would call me.

R: sounds great. I'll ask my mom
C: pick you up at 7. ❤

I jump up and down screaming. Sam runs into my room. "Are you ok?" He asks. "Colby asked me out. Can you guys watch Cory tonight?" I ask. "Sure, I love my nephew." He replies. I run to my closet and grab a dress and some heels. I put them on and look in the mirror. "Looks great" I tell myself.

7 o'clock gets here and colby comes to pick me up. "Where do you wanna go eat" he asks. "I don't care as long as I'm with you. " I reply smiling. He kisses me and I smile more.