Seven

"Please dont hurt me Ethan!"I cried softly.

"Im not. I just wanted to say..."He paused.

"What?"I said quietly. He looked down at his feet. He shook his head, "Um ahh never m-mind."He walked away leaving me confused as hell.

I shrugged and walked inside my house. "MOOOOOOM!"I screamed. No reply.

Fuck yeah. I have the house all by myself. I walked into the kitchen.. Like a boss and saw a note on the fridge.

I grabbed it and then note said...

Alexa,

I have found a job and today is my first day so I wont be home till morning. Here is 50 bucks. Spend it wisely and you can have friends over. BUT, no party.
Love Mom

Well shit.

I dialed Ariana's number and waited while listening to the continuous rings.

A-Hey. Whats up?

Me-Nothing just at home..being a loner.

A-Haha. Well that sounds fun.

Me-Yeah right. Hey I was wondering..would you like to come over?

A-yeah sure. That'd be great. Its better then sitting down,eating Pringles while watching your dog run in circles like he is on crack.

I laughed so hard. Wow. I thought I was weird.

Me-Oh my god. Haha

A-Ill be there in five. Address?

i sent her my address and hung up.

I got dressed and jammed out to "Bobby Bitch"(Hayes fav song,Btw). I know right, you would think I am the type of girl to listen to 'Taylor Swift' or something like that , but nope.

I mostly listen to Rap and Remixes. Anyways off topic, but Whaateeeverr.

The door bell snapped me out of my thoughts. I ran and opened it to see ...Grayson?

"Uhh can I help you?"I asked with a hint of attitude. "Umm I dont know."He replied. I nodded and was about to slam when his foot caught it.

Ouch!

I opened it again and stared at him. "What do you want Grayson?"I said sternly. "Um can we talked?"I shook my head.

"Sorry , but Ariana is coming over any time now."He blushed when I said Ariana. WAIT-HE BLUSHED!

I decided to tease him. "Oooh. Grayson blushing I see."I smirked. His head snapped up and was gonna say something, but a tiny faint voice stopped him.

I pushed him aside making him hit the wall and saw Ariana behind him. "Ariana. Hey, Grayson here was telling me that he likes yo-"Graysons hand immediately covered my mouth.

My words were muffled. So all you can pretty much hear is , ASGHJDI!

I pryed his hand off my hand and shot him a dirty glare. "Betch!"I scoffed. Ariana started laughing and grasyon-well...blushed.

"Come on in Ariana."She stepped inside and I pushed grayson outside.

"Sorry. But no hoes aloud."I grinned at him.

I could hear Ariana laughing from all the way in the kitchen. "Oh so that means you should come outside with me too."He smirked.

"You fucker. I am not a hoe."I rolled my eyes and shut the door in his face.

All of a sudden-

"BAD BITCHES IS THE ONLY THING THAT I LIKE!"Grayson yelled from outside.

I bursted out laughing and walked into the kitchen seeing Ariana eating my whole pantry full of food. LITERALLY..all that was left was fucking raisins.

I glared at her. "Fat or Nah!?"I clicked my tongue.

"You can have the raisins. I hate them."She said and walked away.

I gasped and put my hand on my heart. "How dare you disrespect rasins like that."I waited for a few seconds and said...

"BETCH!"She laughed and I joined in.

"Okay, wanna watch a movie?"I asked her while sitting down on the couch.

She nodded and I popped in Lego Movie.

EVERYTHING IS AWESOMMMME. EVERYTHING IS COOL WHEN YOUR PART OF A TEAM. I sung along with the movie.

···

5 movies,Two bags of Hot Cheetos and 2 liters of Dr.Pepper later...

Me and Ariana were tired as hell.

I could barely keep my eyes open. I nudged Ariana to get her attention.

"You staying the night?"I asked her and looked at the time on my phone. 1:32 A.M . Great!

"Yeah and plus its like-"

''1:32 in the morning."I finished her sentence for her. She nodded and we headed to my room.

I changed into grey sweatpants and a tank top. I snuggled into the comforter and shut my eyes.

···

Thank you guys for 1.35k on my other book Best Friends. This one is at almost 200. Wow. That was quick. Read my other book pweez. Vote and COMMENT BECAUSE I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER THEN. Also shoutout to my one true friend on wattpad x_Royal_x. Enjoy.