"Hey, where are you" Andy's getting antsy," Scarlett told me. She sounded like she was trying to talk over a bunch of people, which she probably was.

"Sorry, it took a little longer at home than I expected," I said, turning onto the street that I knew lead to the venue. "Ali refused to be quick about eating something she doesn't even have to chew."

Scarlett chuckled. "Alright, just hurry up, or I'll be forced to give him one of Jinxx or Jake's cigarettes."

"It's that bad?"

"No, but I thought I'd say it anyway."

I laughed. "Whatever, you weirdo. I'll be there in like two minutes. I just gotta get past these guys so I can park."

"Oh, I see your car. Okay, see you in a few, bye."

"Bye," I responded and hung up.

I pulled into the parking lot of a music store and I could see where the table was set up for the signing. There was a sign that said event personnel were to drive around and park in the back, so I just followed the arrow. There was some guy sitting at the gate to go back there when I pulled up, so I stopped and rolled my window down.

"Can I help you miss?" the guy asked in a gruff voice. He didn't sound mean, he just had a scratchy voice.

"Yeah, I'm here as a guest for the signing," I answered politely, pulling out my ID. "My name's Alexandria Biersack, I'm the lead singer of Black Veil Brides's wife."

The security guy made a quick phone call, telling somebody my name and then hanging up quickly. Sheesh, since when did security get so tight at these things?

"Go right on ahead, miss," the man said and ran over to push the chain link gate open for me. I pulled in and thanked him, just wanting to hurry and get to this thing. We were supposed to be at the restaurant at six tonight and I didn't want to miss it or be late.

I quickly grabbed what I needed from my car and joined the guys, Lexi, Scarlett and Sammi at the table they were at. Sammi, Lexi and Scar were manning merch sales and the guys were signing things and chatting to fans already. The security was allowing five people to approach the table at a time and were giving them ten minutes per group. At this rate we wouldn't be out of here for several hours, considering this was only the second group, but I was doing it for the fans, and so were the guys.

"Hey, sorry I'm a little late, babe," I said to Andy as I got to him and I kissed him quickly. "Your daughter is a messy eater."

He chuckled as he signed something for a girl that was looking between he and I in awe. I raised an eyebrow in question at her.

"You guys are so lucky to be married!" she said adamantly. You guys are both great musicians and you both are amazing people. I go to the school that you did your first public speaking thing at, Zandy."

"That's so rad," I told her with a smile. "What did you think of it? I was a little worried people might think I was like every other 'motivational speaker' they'd heard."

"No, you were amazing. You made me realize a lot of things and your story about David was inspiring. I hope you keep coming every year to do a speech. I'm only a freshman, so I'll be there every year."

"I actually arranged something with the company and the school already, so I will be there," I assured her honestly. The principal had actually appreciated my speech and asked me to come back for many years. I was only too happy to accept.

"Yes! Thats amazing," the girl said with a wide smile. "Will you sign my poster, please?"

"Yeah, no problem," I told her, picking up a Sharpie. "What's your name?"