sīx

note: vote and comment! thank you so so so much for 100 reads. <3
(i didnt have time to edit this sorry for mistakes!!)
-
Ian has been blowing up my phone ever since the night him and Christian... met in my driveway. Well, a little been more than just meet each other. He's been sending me messages like, Why haven't you called me? When are you free? Are your parents home? Who was that kid? Berchetto's tonight? Come over.

I just don't answer. Although my Read Receipts are on, Ian just keeps on trying; something I really didn't expect to happen. I missed him in some ways, knowing I shouldn't. I felt guilty for cheating, but he was such a sucky boyfriend. He was a good guy though... but he bossed me around.

I felt like there were some loose ends that needed some tying up. As long as formality goes, Ian and I were still together, and that's not how I wanted it to be.

I decided to... call him.

I hesitantly scrolled through my contacts and pressed on Ian <3. The ringing sound started and immediately stopped.

"Alex?"

"Hi, Ian."

"Why haven't you called me? Why haven't you contacted me at all for the past few days?"

"I- I don't know, honestly. I'm sorry, look, I-"

"Let me talk some sense into you, Alex. Now, listen-"

"Ian, no. I didn't call you for-"

"Let me talk, Alex."

"..."

"Hello?"

"I'm breaking up with you. Don't contact me ever again. I'm done with the control nonsense."

"Alex, listen to me."

I hung up and deleted Ian's contact. Soon enough, more stress was put onto me. A notification popped up on my screen which read, Work at 3.

I rushed to get ready and ended up getting to work a few minutes late.

"Hey Bella," I greeted my best friend. I worked at Starbucks; Bella and I applied here together. I haven't been able to talk to Bella about all the crap that's been going on in my life lately, and it's really annoying. We go to different schools because she moved last month, and it reaaaaaaaaalllly sucks.

"Oh my god, Alex. You haven't had a shift in soooo long, where've you been?" She jumped, writing a familiar name on a cup of Iced Coffee. I put on my apron.

"Just had some rough times that I'm about to tell you about, actually... um, who's that for?" I asked, pointing to the cup. She put a straw in and walked to the cashier, motioning her head towards the blonde kid in front of it.

"I didn't know you worked here, Alex?" Christian raised an eyebrow and smirked as he received the iced coffee.

"I didn't know you liked Starbucks, Christian?" I asked sarcastically.

"How've you been?" He asked, leaning over the counter.

"Pretty good," I pretended to think, and leaned over the counter also.

"You look cute in your apron."

"No I don't."

"I know,"

"Hey!" I smacked his arm and he caught my hand, grabbing ahold of it and kissing me on my cheek.

"Lots to tell you," he said, and let go of me so I could walk around the counter. "Me too..." I said, hoping Bella would cover for me. I sat down at a table for two with an anxious-looking Christian.

"Okay, so-" we both said at the same time.

"You first." Our voices synchronized again.

"Okay go," He finally said, and I went.

"I broke up with Ian earlier."

Christian's smile grew even bigger and he tried hugging me across the table but it failed. We couldn't exactly reach each other.

"I'll hug you later. Okay. You now." I laughed.

"I GOT INVITED TO PRESSPLAY!" He blurted out. He seemed like he'd been holding it in for hours.

"That's great!" I smiled, then frowned when I realized that I wouldn't be seeing him for a bit over six months. We weren't even dating, but we were... like... a thing I guess?

"You're coming with," he said, taking two airplane tickets to Orlando, the first stop, out of his pocket.

"I'm coming with you." I whispered to myself, and I looked over at Bella who gave me a thumbs-up and a cheesy smile.

-

a/n:
SCHOOL SUCKS. I HAVENT UPDATED. IM SORRY.

VOTE AND COMMENT IT MEANS SO MUCH

read my other stories too :) [theyre both christian akridge]

-Isa :)