By the time she finished, my eyes were bloodshot. "I'm sorry, Lo". She just ran her fingers through my hair, leaving kisses on my forehead. "C'mon DJ, I think we should head to bed". She walked me back to the bedroom, getting my clothes to sleep in. When she opened the closet for a shirt, I saw my sweater hanging there. I could tell that she hoped I wouldn't notice, a blush taking over her porcelain skin.

"I guess you want it back, huh?" she said as she took it off a hanger. She walked back over to me, holding the sweater towards me. "Keep it". "Really?" I just nod, sliding on shorts with a tank top and laying on the bed. "Trust me, Lo. It's looks better on you anyway". I saw her eyes light up a little, sliding the sweater on now, nothing else. "How's it look?" she smirks, doing a little spin. "Perfect".

This girl still had me wrapped around her finger. Well technically, she was wrapped up in me right now. My arms were holding her waist, her fingers drawing circles on my chest. There was so much that needed to be talked about. So many things that we needed to say to each other. What were we doing? What happens tomorrow? What is she going to do? What am I going to do....about any of this? I thought only I was confused, but Lo had questions to. She just happened to ask the one I didn't want to answer.

*****Lauren's POV*****

"What happened to your back?" I could feel her arms tense. Her breathing seemed to pick up as well, and she couldn't even look down and talk to me. I ran my fingertips across her cheek, "Dinah. Talk to me". She couldn't have done this to herself. Unless there was some type of freak accident (which I highly doubt) there's no way she could've done that. I don't want to react without an answer...but I knew who was the blame.

"I fell" she said quickly. She was hoping that would be the end of my scrutiny. "Fell into what, Dinah? Broken glass? Nails?" She just shook her head no. I wasn't trying to upset her, but I know she'll be truthful when she's had enough. "Lauren, no more questions. I just want to sleep". She looked down at me with sad eyes. I couldn't deny that girl...even though I know she's hiding it from me. I'd just have to handle it my own way. "Okay, we can sleep".

When Dinah was into her deep sleep, I slipped out of her arms out got dressed. As much black as I could find. Just in case things got a little messy, it wouldn't show on my clothes. If it got a little bloody, it wouldn't bother me. As long as I was winning...and Dinah would be safe. Before walking out of the door, I turned to look back at the sleeping beauty. I closed the door and walked back over to her, kissing her forehead lightly. "I love you, Hansen". I tucked the blanket around her, kissing her one more time, and then walking out of the room.

"Ms. Jauregui, it's an honor to have you. Don't worry about the lines. Head straight in". So I did. I didn't have time to interact with all the people who recognized me as I walked to the VIP section, separated from the rest of the club. And there she was, sipping on something glowing in the lowly dimmed room. I cleared my throat and her guards stood up first, walking to stand in front of me. "Let her in. Stand watch".

When I walked in, the door closed behind me. She leans backed against the couch, her eyes never leaving mine. One thing that I knew about her...she stressed control. And when she didn't have it, things were bad. But it wouldn't be bad for me. I was going to use that to my advantage. For right now, I would have the upper hand.

"Take a seat, Lauren. Something tells me you'll be here a while". Even when she knew I had the advantage here, but she remained calm. Not a bad war strategy. So I sat and had a drink brought to me. "Was seeing me earlier not enough?" she laughed, sipping her drink. "Some would question if you're crushing on me, Jauregui". Was she attractive? Yeah, but I don't fucks with psychos. "I feel like you should know what I'm here for, Zendaya". "Well my girlfriend wasn't at her hotel room, so I'm guessing she's the point of interest".

"Ya know, I can see why Dinah had a thing for y-" I held my hand up to cut her off. "That is not why I'm here. What did you do to her? She's not the same". No more bullshitting. The more I sat with this girl, the more I wanted to beat the shit out of her. "I made her behave. Have you noticed how obedient she is?" Now that I think about it, she was. She talked to me and came to my hotel room with no hesitation. Zendaya was retraining her...like she was an animal.

"I saw the marks on her back. And your red painted nails can't hide that from me. I know you hurt her". She chugged the rest of her drink, slamming the glass down on the table. "I made her better. I recreated her. Dinah would not be who she is without me" she screamed. "You never loved her. You still don't. You reconditioned her to be you puppet. And I'm taking her with me". She didn't seem to appreciate that much. "Why would she wanna go back to the cheater?"

I felt my breath get caught in my throat. "How.... What do you k-" she just started laughing. "Oh Jauregui, did you'd think I'd come to war without ammunition? You're dumber than I thought". I sprang forward off the couch, grabbing the collar of her jacket. My teeth grind together, breathing heavily with rage. The way she could torture people and then smirk like she got a kick out of it made me sick. "If you tell her, I swear to God I-". "What will you do, sweetie? Write a song about me?"

I let go of her collar, pushing as I walked back to the couch. "Smart girl, now let's talk business". It was a game to her. Life was a game, the world was her playing field, and people were her pieces. I was just another piece of her master plan, like Dinah was. "What do you want from me, Coleman?" She reached into her pocket and pulled out a box, which she slid to me across the the coffee table. I opened it, surprised by what I saw.

"You're going to let me marry Dinah. She's going to keep modeling for a few years, and then settle down to support my career. She's going to have two kids. If boys, they'll be named Andre and Augustus. If girls, Leilah or Gabriela. Then, after I'm stable enough in my career, we'll get a divorce because Dinah was destructive to my life. Dinah will keep the kids and I'll be around every once in a while. Are all of my terms clear?"

I could feel my hands start to shake violently. This was how Dinah would have started a mental breakdown. I think it was my turn now. "You're one sick, son of a bitch". She rested comfortably on the couch with the smirk never leaving her face. "True, but there's nothing you can do about it. You can have her when I'm done". "She is not a prize" I said through gritted teeth. "Oh Lauren, she wasn't until I made her one".

I poured the rest of my beer onto the floor, never taking my eyes off of hers. "Someone's gonna have to clean in here. It's getting a little messy, eh?" She smiled widely. She thought she won, but not yet. "It's not even close yet, Coleman". I chuckled slightly, appearing calm but only for now. When she least expected it, I smashed the bottle end on the edge of the table and held it to her throat.

For the first time, I saw fear in her eyes. Something that I haven't seen from her before. She looked around like she was trying to run, but I wouldn't let her get away, not this time. "You wanna play these games. Fine, let's play". She kicked and I fell over the table, her heel digging into my chest. I saw her make a run to grab something, but I wasn't gonna let that happen. "No weapons. Hand to hand" I say, dropping the bottle. "Game on".

She throws the first punch, which I dodge and charge back with another. I had her when it came to pure strength and power. She had more technique, but it couldn't save her now. Punch after punch, from the stomach to the face and back again, leaving us both battered. It wasn't until she grabbed me when she got good blows in.

"You're lucky I don't kill you" she growled with her hands around my neck. I just choke out a laugh and grab her jacket again, reversing the roles and sending her through the glass coffee table. It's there she lies as I begin to walk out, pausing before exiting the door.

"You're not the only one out for blood".