Not an update: Christmas Gift?

Okay guys, here's the deal. The holidays are upon us and I feel like I owe you guys for my slow ass updates. So I'm holding a vote for a new story I could release on Christmas Day. It's between Alren and Norminah. The description of each story will be below.

Bad For Enough(Alren Fanfic):

Marijuana. Cocaine. Ecstasy. Pot. Money. Gang. Cops. Those were just some of the things that I had to deal with on a daily basis of my life. Yeah, I'm only 17 and I shouldn't be out here doing this shit. But hey, life happens. You gotta do what you gotta do to get shit done, and that's what I was trying to do. But then she came along and turned my life even farther upside down that it already is.

But I don't think I'd change a thing. Even now, laying in a pile of my own blood.... I had no regrets.

The Beat of Our Drum (Norminah Fanfic):

Two girls from different stories. One, destined for greatness in ballet. The other, a street dancer with no hope of become anything. They were different in every way imaginable. But together, they were great. They were happy being outcast. As long as they were outcast together. Alone, they'd dance to the beat of their own drum.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Happy voting!!!