Let's just say, when I went down there, they had cuts, burns, tears, bruises and knots from being hit so hard. They had twice as much when I was finished with them. Wayne walked down and took over. Not that I mind, he's more experienced. "Well, I'mma call some of night owls to watch them. Make sure the chains and duct tape are secure." Wayne said, going upstairs. Night owls are like security guards except for the night and they keep people from escaping.

I did as told and walked upstairs. I saw Jabari, Jeloni, Camiro and Kaleb. The best night owls there are. I nod towards them and they do the same. "Alright, Santo, get up there to the hospital with your wife. I'll come tomorrow." Wayne instructed. I nod and leave.

I had to stop home and change then go to the hospital. I sat next to Yn. I can't sleep so, I got on twitter. Why can't people mind their own business, damn. "Yn August checked into a hospital. Is she in a comma? And why?" I rolled my eyes. I'm clearing this up now. "Look, y'all. Yes, Yn is in a comma. Her and the baby almost died. Someone broke into our home. Actually, a lot of someones. The cops are looking still. They suspect around three to four people broke in. They jumped Yn and stabbed her. Yn almost died three times during surgery but she pulled through. Y'all, please, keep her in your prayers. And Az." I tweeted, instantly getting, favorites, retweets and comments. There were some comments that irked me. I replied, thank you's to all the kind ones.

The rude ones were all 'the hoe deserves it', 'I hope she does die. Then you an upgrade', 'idgaf she a hoe', 'I hope the baby is born with a defect. It's not yours anyway. She's a hoe' I got all those names. I tweeted, "All y'all can stfu. That's the best way to piss me and my fans off. Don't talk about MY child and WIFE like that. y'all dumb ass hoes ain't shit. Yn's worth more to me than y'all are. The fact that you say stuff like that, makes it were I can't fucking stand y'all. And honestly, I'm tired of y'all clowning on her. In my book, the fame can leave any day. I don't need it. My wife is more important. It makes you look like a thirsty piece of shit when you say dumb things like that." I tagged them in so they know, I notice them saying things about my wife.

That also got attention from the media. But, I don't care if I snapped on them. They shouldn't be disrespectful.

-Next Morning-

"Wassup, Santo." Wayne said, giving me a bro hug. "Did you sleep at all last night?" He asked me. I shook my head and looked at Yn. "Well, I fell asleep at 6 and woke back of 7." I said. Before he could speak, my phone rang. It was Lolo.

Me- "Hey."

Lolo- "Hey, how is she?"

Me- "She's, she's alive. The doctors still haven't said anything else."

Lolo- "Prehia wants to talk. We didn't tell her what happened because we didn't want to tell her something if you didn't want her to know. Yn's mom is on the way to see her, with all her brothers and sisters. They left their kids here."

Me- "Ight, I'll be home to shower later. Lemme talk to her please."

Prehia- "DADDY!"

Me- "Pringle!"

Prehia- *Giggles* "When are you coming home? Uncle Craig won't tell me."

Me- "I don't know baby. Mommy is in the doctors."

Prehia- "To see Az? Without Me?"

Me- "No, baby. Mommy got a really bad boo boo from some really bad people, but me and your mom's Uncle are gonna take care of it."

Prehia- *Voice cracking* "Like the bad guys on the TV?"

Me- "Yeah, Pringle. Like the bad guys on the TV." *Eyes watering*

Prehia- "Is mommy gonna be okay?" *Crying*

Me- "Yeah, she is. It's gonna be okay. I promise."

Prehia- "Daddy? When are you coming home?"

Me- "I'll be there soon."

Prehia- "I love you daddy." *Still crying*

Me- "I love you too, baby. I'll see you in a minute." *Tears silently falling.*

Then she hung up. I put my face in my hands, hiding the falling tears. I felt Wayne's hand on my back. "Go home to your kids. I'll stay with her til you come back." Wayne said. I thanked him and ran out to my car. I got home and ran in the house. I dropped my keys on the counter and ran over to Prehia. I got on my knees and she hugged me, crying in my shoulder. I did the same to her. It sucks telling your kids something like that. Especially promising things when you don't know if they'll come true. But, I have hope.

Soon, all the kids were hugging us. ALL the kids. Prehia, CJ, Trey, Aaliyah, Ahmiere, Kaden, Royalty, King, Trevor, King Jr., Kaden(king and amore's daughter), Kamilo, Jasmine. Then the girls joined. That added Lolo, Nique, Zaria, Nicki, Rihanna, Kylie and since they were crying, the boys had to comfort them so, Ray, Craig, Jacob, Wayne, Chris and Michael joined. We were all in the floor in a big group hug. Some how, All the kids were on me so, I couldn't get up.

The guys helped their girls up then the kids got up. I stood up and picked up Ahmiere. He's 7 months old and just learned how to crawl. When he was five months, he said his first word which was 'mama.' I tickled his stomach and he giggled. He took my chain in his hands and started playing with it.

Soo, what do you think? What's gonna happen? Sorry it took so long. Anyway, Yn's uncle Wayne is in the DM. It's The Game. Well, vote/comment. Give me feed back please. I'll update soon. I'm already half way done with the next chapter. And if you wanna, check out my new book, My Brother's Best Friend. It's also a Chresanto August story. I would appreciate it.

~Michele