Nevaeh 4

OK SO HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER IF ANYONE IS ACTUALLY READING THIS STORY PLEASE TELL ME SO I WILL CONTINUE TO POST. ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY CALLED HATE HIM NOW I LOVE HIM PLEASE. THANKS ALOT!!  RATE, COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE!

My eyes went wide when i felt the person hold me tighter. Who was this person?!?! I slowly let out a breath and then turned around. To my relief it was just Damons.

Thank god.

 But i wonder why he didnt wake me up or anything. I turned back around and snuggled closer to him. I liked this alot. Then i felt something hard against me.

 OMG! I couldnt believe it.

Damon had a boner cause he was sleeping in the same bed as me?!?! Wait there has to be another reason i mean i heard him same he didnt like me. I sighed and decided it was time to wake him up. I turned around and got out of his grip. Then i decided to have a bit more fun. I went and put my legs on either side of his hips and sat down on him.

"Oh Damon, wake up.", i said.

"Hmm," he said and rubbed his eyes then saw me and where i was and started to move. That wasnt such a good idea. His erection rubbed against me since i was only in my dress still. We both mouned and he just started at me after.

"Um, maybe you should get off of me now. Please.", he said.

I felt alittle sad but did as he wanted and got off and sat on the other side of his bed. He got up and was just wearing his boxers. I couldnt help but look. He was very well built and had a six pack. He was wearing black boxers and you could see the bulge in them. I blushed at seeing it and he must of noticed to cause he ran to the bathroom.

Damons POV:

OMG! I could not believe she just saw that. I mean seriously way to go Damon. Just go ahead and ruin your friendship. I hope she doesnt ask but i cant help it. She just does something to me and i want her so bad. When i saw her sleeping on my bed when everyone left my house i couldnt wake her up she looked like an angel. So i just decided to let her sleep with me. I mean we use to sleep together before. But i dont think she has ever felt my erection or saw it.

 AGHH!

 What am i going to do?I grabbed my hair and pulled. I decided to cool down a bit. I went and took off my boxers and got in the shower. After a few minutes in the hot water i calmed down. I got out and noticed that i didnt bring any cloths. Shit. Oh well. I wrapped to towel around my waist and opened to the door to the bedroom. When i walked out Nevaehs eyes went wide. I smiled.

"What? See something you like?", i teased. She laughed god how i loved that laugh.

"Nope i thought you would look better than that im disappointed," she said faking a frown. I laughed she was just to cute. I went over to my closest and got a pair of black jeans and a muscle tight white shirt and some boxers. I went back into the bathroom and changed then went back in the bedroom. She was still sitting in the same spot looking at the ground. I walked over to her and sat down on the bed.

"Whats wrong?", i asked.

She smiled, "Nothing at all dont worry but i think i should go home now and maybe get changed."

I smiled back. SHe was probably right. I looked at her outfit again. She looked so sexy in it. When i saw her last night it took everything i had to not jump her or do anything at all. When we danced it was amazing she new what to do to make me happy. Then Nick had to come over and take her and then i saw him try to kiss her!! I was going to kick his ass but then i found out he was drunk so i let him off the hook this time but he better be careful.

"Ok, wel il take you home lets go.", i said.

She got up off the bed and walked out my door. I followed her slowly my eyes on her ass. I couldnt help it it was so hot and the way she swayed her hips...oh god. We went into the garage and she got in my black honda X60. I got in and turned the key. When it roared to life i turned the radio on. The song "Gives You Hell" came on and i smiled. I new Nevaeh loved this song and new she was going to sing with it. Her voice was amazing. I dont know why she didnt get in a band or go in a play or something. I loved her singing and just like that when i pulled out of my long drive way she started to sing to the chorus.

"When you see my face hope it gives you hell,

hope it gives you hell,

When walk my way,

Hope it gives you hell

hope it gives you hell" , she sang moving around in the seat. She contiuned singing the whole song. God she was amazing. Stop Damon you cant like her. She is your best friend you dont want to ruin it with her. Besides she probably doesnt like you anyway. I truned my attention back to the road and sighed. This totally sucked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THERE YA GO PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. THANKS!!