Part Of Me

TOPH

~ Days like this I want to drive away ~

I just can't forget it, he kissed me!

I don't feel the same way, I know Sokka could possibly never feel the same way.

But maybe he could, I don't know!! Why am I thinking like this!!

'Toph are you ok? You're crying' said ....

~ Pack my bags and watch your shdow fade ~

AANG

I hurt Katara, because I love Toph. And she doesn't love me.
I don't know what to do its just so confusing.
Do I love Toph?
Do I love Katara?
How am I so sure that I love Toph, I don't even know what true love is anymore. I know nothing about love am I meant to love, meant to be loved

Why is it easier being the avatar then being in a relationship and being able to express my feelings to others.

I have no one to talk to, Sokka is probably disappointed and mad at me for hurting his sister.

Katara won't talk to me but that's no mystery.

~ Cause you chewed me up and spit me out ~

Toph won't acknowledge my presence, whenever I'm near

Sukki is just confused about her failing romance and what to do about it all

Zuko is busy being firelord, and even if he had a chance to talk to me he probably already found out about the situation and wouldn't want to talk to me.

Right now, I am probably, no, I am a major part of the reason why our gang is splitting up.

The gang is not gonna pull through this, I can't do anything right, the whole gang probably hates me, I'll never be forgiven.

I wish I'd never done what I did. I want to work it out, but there's so much to fix, how?

I just don't know

~ You chewed me up and spit me out, but that was then and this is now, now look at me ~

• To Be Continued •

Hey everyone, so you can quite see how I've changed everything, I've got some ideas for this story and after years I've decided to come back, I think some should go back and reread because I've added and taken away quite a lot from the first two chapters so if you guys would like to, please do. Also sorry for the years of the lack of updates.