Retreat / Getting To Know Mikal

So it was that time in youth group where the middle schoolers go on a retreat to Camp Crosley, and they stay for a weekend.

When it became that time to leave we were on the road for two hours; a fun two hours. My friend Emily sat next to Mikal. I was jealous but didn't show it. Kyrra and I sat next to each other in the back.

So when we all got there I was so happy to get out of the van I started to get car sick.

" Hey Kelli "! Mikal called .

Yeah Mikal I said

" have You ever been here " ?

No, have you ?

" No I just thought you have because you had a look on your beautiful gorgeous face that looked familiar.

Oh well thanks but we should be getting to the lodge , I said nervously.

"Well yeah we should and I'm sorry that came out that way I just couldn't help it do you mind if I walk with you"

No not at all and I accept your apology and I like your face to er I mean also your amazing personality.

"Why thank you "

You're welcome. I just hope we can be friends forever, I think you're a cool kid and a real God follower. :)

"Me to I never really had a girl as a really good friend."

Then lets be friends. :)

Then we arrived at the doors of the the place where we all met to do things, I'm not going to get into detail but then we all sat there for about 15 minutes and listen to the hilarious coaches say that ...