The Ripping Of The Soul

So the puppet scene was perfect BUT...I want to make when Bill enslaves his body darker...more horrid-Do not read if u are little
Dipper's POV
"Well, let's see...Eni, Mennie, Minnie..YOU!"
"WHAT?!" I began panicking.
Bill had suddenly tightened his grip, making sure I wouldn't run away.
"Hold still, Pine Tree..HAHAHAHAHA!" His laugh echoed throughout the mindscape, making my ears almost bleed.
"W..what..what are you doing?!" His free hand moved towards my jaw, as he opened it with his dark magic, breaking it in the process.
"Ahh!" I cried out in pain as I felt my jaw snap, starting bloodstreams pouring from my eyes eternally.
"Stop whining. I haven't even done anything yet." He quickly adjusted my head forwards, as he stuck his black, thin hand into my mouth, making me gag and spit out blood that had begun trickling out from the wound. He moved closer to my face as I squinted my eyes, choking, as he moved his hand further down into my throat, cutting off my air and vocal chords. I could do nothing but pray this would soon end. The pain was almost unbearable, I was dying of suffocation. I couldnt move at all, and when I tried to, he only chuckled.
BILL! PLEASE! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?! I THOUGHT WE HAD A DEAL!
"Oh we did. I'm just collecting what's mine." He slid his arm, like a snake, down the path through my body even more, finally stopping as he got to the heart. His grasp suddenly changed, moving from my hand to my throat, strangling me. It only cut off my oxygen even more, as I began to see black spots forming around me.
"Almost done. You didn't think I was gonna kill ya? Did you?" He teased me as he suddenly squeezed my heart in his hand inside my body, as I felt it set on fire, making my eyes shoot wide open in fear of death.
S..stop...
Even if I had suddenly had a busrt of energy from the pain of my blood circulation stopping, my eyes began to flutter shut as the bloodshed continued from my body.
"Of course." As my conscious faded, I felt the slightest movement of his arm retracting back, seemingly pulling me with him.