Chapter 3

(Y/N) = (Your Name)

Lauren's POV

It's been 3 weeks. 3 whole weeks of sitting by her side, praying that she'll wake up or even show any signs that she might wake up. Nothing. I'm not giving up though, I'm never giving up.

I had to tell my family why I've been visiting her everyday, although as far as they know she's an old friend from school and I don't know any of her relatives or friends that I can contact so I'm all she's got, which is somewhat true.

Chris knows the truth though. He knows about the dreams and that I know nothing about her other than her name. I made him promise not to tell anyone. He found me in her hospital room after I went to visit her when I thought he was sleeping and I didn't want to lie to him. I'm going to need someone to be here with her when I go on tour again and it's better if he knows the full truth.

I'm torn about going on tour. I don't want to leave, but I can't stay either. I haven't spoken much to the girls lately, they've been spending time with their families although Camz has visited a few times to check up on me.

Speaking of the girls, they're all flying in later today so they can 'meet' (Y/N). I'm not sure how they're supposed to do that since she's unconscious, but they insisted and I don't have the energy to argue with them.

If I'm being honest, I could really use the support that each girl can offer me. They all show it in different ways which I am extremely thankful for, that way I'll have someone to talk to about the different feelings I have inside me.

*Knock* *Knock*

I opened my door to find Taylor standing outside.

"Mom and Dad have already left to their friends dinner, Chris is still at soccer practice and I'm going to the movies now. I just thought I should let you know. Oh and mom said to not trash the house when the girls get here!" She said with a straight face before it broke out into a smile.

"No promises." I giggled.

"That's the first smile I've seen all week!" She smiled as she gave me a hug before rushing down the stairs.

"Bye!" She mumbled a quick farewell back before I heard the front door close.

The girls flight should be landing soon so that gives me time to jump in a shower and get ready.

After I dried myself off I began rummaging through my closet for something to wear. It was quite warm outside so I decided on a pair of shorts, my Bob Marley 'One Love' shirt and a pair of ankle boots. I placed my beanie on my head before grabbing my keys and phone and then exiting the house.

Camila said she wanted to come to the airport with me to get the girls so I sent her a quick text to tell her I was on my way. She doesn't live far from me, maybe twenty minutes at the most so it wasn't long before she slid into the passenger seat next to me.

"Hi!" I swear she can be as cheery as Ally sometimes. I'm not complaining though, the positivity that's radiating off of her right now is comforting so I smile and reply back.

"Hey. We have a forty five minute drive and I'm in a good mood so you can choose the music."

"Wow! Oh my, that's such an honour! You're actually letting me DJ? Are you sure you're feeling okay?" The sarcasm mixed with the faces she was pulling made me laugh.

"DJ? It's hardly DJ-ing!"

"Hey! I'd make an awesome DJ!"

"Yeah, for a kids party!"

"Obviously! I couldn't stand being in a club all night." It's true. Whenever all of us go out, she leaves early. Every time!

"What would your DJ name be?" I'm curious to know what she comes up with.