Chapter 13: Date night pt.2

IF ANYONE IS GOING TO THE ROWYSO CONCERT SEP.13 PLEASE LET ME KNOW BECAUSE I WANT TO MEET SOME OF YOU! 👍
guys I'm updating again! YAY! Here is chapter 13!

Bella's P.O.V

After hearing those words I'm both furious and sad.
Those words hurt really badly.
"Calum why would you say that to me? I haven't done anything but being nice to you. Derek hasn't done anything to you. What the hell is your problem? Is this because of your bitch of a girlfriend Acacia?" I say in an angry tone.
Then he slaps me. Like really hard that I fell on the floor.
The other boys aren't home because they went to go get pizza.
"You see that red mark on your face? That's just another point to your ugliness chart. You should just go back to your orphanage all alone and depressed." And then he walks away and closes my door.
I just sit there sobbing my heart out.
If he doesn't want me fine.
So I start to pack up everything that I had and I left a note to Luke, Ash, Mikey, and Swan.
The moment Im about to walk out the door Swan catches me.
"Why the hell do you have your bags packed?" She asks
"Because Im worthless piece of sh*t that nobody wants. I'm the ugliest person anyone will ever meet. And I'm super naive and stupid." I say while trying not to cry hard.
"NOW WHO GOT THAT SENSE INTO THAT HEAD OF YOURS?!?" She asks
"Calum walked in on me talking to Derek because he had asked me out on a date tonight and then Calum started to call me bad names and then he slapped me really hard. As you can see on the side of my face. And he told me to go back to the orphanage. So here I am. And I don't know what to do Swan." I say while crying and running to her to hug her.
"THAT BASTARD!!! Bella you are so beautiful and amazing. I love you so much. You are my sister and you are my family. You have Luke, Ash, Mike, and I. We love you dearly. Now let's get you all nice and neat for your date. Then, I'll beat Calum's ass okay?" She says
See this is why I love Swan.
"Okay. But I also need to unpack my bag but let's go one at a time." I say
Then she hugs me and we go upstairs.

She tells me to take a shower while she is choosing my outfit.
The most of my shower all I would think about were the words that Calum told me.

So I exit the shower and see that my room was a mess because of all the clothing.
"Swan?!!"
"Yeah!"
"What's up with my room?"
"Oh I'm still trying to find an out- Wait never mind I found it."
She hands me a nice pair of sandals, a sexy but appropriate bathing suit to wear under a nice and long beach dress.
"Oh my gosh Swan you should become my stylist for dates!"
"Yeah thanks but I need you to put that on so I can do your makeup and hair."
So I first put the outfit on so my hair or makeup won't get ruined.
She puts on waterproof mascara, a little blush, reddish lipstick, and my hair remains wavy. Also she gave me a golden necklace that I had somewhere lying around.
"Swan. I'm speechless. Thank you."
" Anything for my sister."

It was around 8:15 so Swan and I sat down and watched some PLL.
All of a sudden the doorbell rings.

I open the door and I see Derek holding roses and he is wearing nice but casual pants and a nice t-shirt.

"Wow Bella you look wow."
"Thank you."
And we both lean in but then someone coughs in the background.
"Have her back at 11:45. That'll give me enough time for me to teach Cal a lesson. Bye have fun." Swan says

Derek has a confused expression but then shrugs it off.
Maybe because he things Swan and Cal got in a fight?

So Derek and I started to walk to towards the beach. I knew we were going there because the location is familiar to me. We were both talking about our interest and then I feel something touch my hand. I look down and I see Derek trying to intertwine our hands. So I hold his hand and I look up and I see a smile on his face.

So we arrive to the beach and I see like a mini cabana with like beanbags and candles with one of those projector screens and food.

It looks so beautiful.
He did all of this just for me?

"Sorry it's not that fancy. I can't afford that much." He says nervously
"Are you kidding? I love it Derek. I already love the fact that you did all of this for me and that you are here with me. I won't have our first date any other way." I tell him and kiss him on the cheek.

So we sat down and ate food while we were watching different movies. Then we started to talk about our life's. Then we went into the water.

After that we decided to dry off by sitting down and talking and then later on we would go back to the house.

So we started walking back and I had an amazing first date.

"So this is my stop." I say and face him.
"I had a wonderful time Bella." He says while getting closer to me.
"Me too." I say while doing the same
"I really like you Bella." He says starting to lean in.
"I like you too Derek."
Then I lean in and we kiss passionately.
We kissed for a while because it was our first time kissing without interruptions.
"Goodnight beautiful."
"Goodnight handsome."
We kiss one more time and I walk straight to my room because everyone was sleeping.
So I ended my night pretty well.
That was a wonderful first date.
Let's just see what tomorrow awaits.

___________________________

Hope you enjoyed this long chapter.
I also hope you didn't get bored.
I'll update soon.