Chapter 9: Girlfriends/What?

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated. I've been writing the other book and I was doing a lot of things for my birthday (April 22nd)!!!! Here's chapter 9:Girlfriends

Bella's P.O.V.
So after everyone left I think the closest I've gotten to was Chrissy. I think she's one of their friends. She didn't tell me.
I walk upstairs to my room and I'm in complete shock. The walls are Aqua, a queen size bed, Mac book pro, iPhone 6 (I don't have to use my crappy Nokia anymore!!!!), a walk in closet, a TV, video games, and the biggest bathroom I ever seen. I run out of my room and hug all the boys.
"THANK YOU BOYS FOR EVERYTHING YOUVE DONE FOR ME!!!" I said
"No problem. Love you. Goodnight." They said hugging me.
****Morning*****
I woke up and heard voices from downstairs.
Swan was in her room sleeping because she was tired from today.
I go downstairs and see Luke, Mikey, Cal, Ash, Chrissy, Vanessa, Katelyn, and the wicked witch of the west.
"Hello boys. Hello Chrissy, Vanessa, Katelyn, and you." I said pointing to Acacia.
At the corner of my eye I see Luke and Chrissy hands intertwined but behind the couch. I wonder why? Do they want it a secret? I'll talk to him later.
"So what are we doing today boys and girls." I said
"Maybe we can go to the beach." Vanessa suggested
"Sure. Boys what do you think?" I ask them
They just look at me and talk to each other. What's wrong with them?
"Okay I guess I'll go change then." I say awkwardly excusing myself.
Something is really wrong with the boys and I have to figure it out.
then I hear a knock on my door
"Come in."
I see all the boys walk in
"Hi Bella. How are you?" Ash asks
"Considering that you didn't even speak a word to me Im fine." I say sarcastically
"Well sorry. We were just nervous about telling you that we are goingontourandyouarestayingherewiththegirls." Luke said the last part fast but I still understood.
"YOU ARE LEAVING ME HERE!!! WOW JUST WOW!!!" I say running out of the room.
"Girls lets go to the beach. I'll drive." I say
Oh I didn't tell you, I got my drivers permit. YAY!!!!
The rest of the ride the boys would try talking to me but I ignored them. How could they not tell me? Especially why are they leaving me here? And why with Acacia?
Let's see how this all ends.
I hope it doesn't become a battle between us.
___________________________

Sorry I haven't update.
This is why:
I have been worrying about bullying
Testing
My moms birthday
My birthday
So I'll update soon