Chapter two

He says nothing, he just looks at me with his cold grey eyes.

"It's Ron's, but," I stop there.

"But?" Draco says questionably.

"But I don't want him to know about it, at all." I say.

"Why?" He asks confused at why I would never want Ron knowing I was pregnant.

"Can we stop talking for a little bit on  this conversation."

He leans back into his chair, "Okay."

I look at all the books among the walls, some being able to read the spne of the book, while others you could barley make out the letters.

"I do suppose you will staying here for a while then," Draco says while I still  look at the spines.

I turn my head back to him, " I would like it to be that way.""Okay, well then since it is around 3:37 I suppose I be wanting some sleep for today." Draco says and he gets up out of his chair."My bad I really didn't think about sleeping at all.""Well you did come at three in the morning, so let me show you to your room." He starts to walk out of the room.I follow him up a huge set of stairs, pitch black with a dark green carpet going up. We walk down a hallway and when we were around four doors from the end, he opens a door to a room. A king sized bed in the middle, a closet to the right, fire place near a book shelf to the right."This is where you can stay, my room is close by, so shout if you need anything," he starts walking out the door frame."Thank you." I say.He turns around, smiles, and shuts the door. I slowly walk over to the bed, wondering what will happen today. I slowly sit on it, and turn to my side, I slowly fall asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up to rays shinning in my face, I slowly open up me eyes, the right then the left. I roll up and swing my legs to the side, and step down landing on the floor. Making my way to toward the door I think about my clothing. I'll just wear the same thing. I open the door, and get out into the hallway.

I walk down to the stairs slowly, but stfeadily go down the stairs. I stop at the end, not knowing where to go. I hear a noise and I turn to my left. A small house elf, in what looks like to be a very large shirt cleaning.

"Oh, my...my...my bad, I did..did...didn't mean...mean to scare yo..yo...you." It says slowly.

"No, no, no, you have done nothing wrong deary, what is your name?"

Vi...Vi...Violet miss."

"Well then it was a pleasure meeting you, say do you know where I can find Draco?"

"M...M..Master Draco is...is...in...the..the kitchen."

"Can you show me the way please Violet?"

"Yes Miss," Violet says with a smile.

Violet leads me down yet an other hallway, "Ju...Ju....Just ahead Miss."

"Thank you Violet."