Chapter one

-So very sorry for like leaving this book out to die, I have found a great idea for it and if you have read the very first chapter please do reread this , it is much better and I love how it flows unlike the other one which Hurts to read it.-

The night watches me closey, protecting me from my past. A burden at my side, pulling me toward the house. My cheeks a burning red along with my eyes. My feet not wanting to take another step, toward the door. The door to the house, taunting me, calling me and my burden.
My hand fights against me, knocking on the door. Weakly I knock, my hand weary of what is to happen now that I have knocked. My stomach nervous, about ready to vomit. I can't do this, You have to there is only one way to help her, I can't do this.
The door opens. My breathe stops, I can't breath. My lungs filled with nohting, my body almost about to collapse.
"Granger, what the devil are you doing here at bloody 3 in the morning?"
His voice brings me back. My lungs fill with air again. My body regains control of itself again.
"Granger, are you deaf, what are you doing here?"
I open my mouth, nothing comes out, just the sound of the night.
"I had enough of this," He starts to close the door.
"No!" I cry out.
He stops, and looks at me.
"Draco, I need your help."
"Granger, why on this bloody earth would I help you? Why not harry freakin' potter or your husband to be?"
I flinch at the sentence he just said.
"Please, Draco I need your help."
He looks at me, still the cold gray eyes from Hogwarts coming back to me.
"With what Granger, what can I do for the brightest of her age? How can I help you."
"I just need you to help."
"That is impossible." He says coldly.
My eyes spring with tears, some already rolling down my cheeks.
"Granger, come in. We can talk about this later."
Draco opens the door woder, I shakily walk through the door. Memories of my screams are etched forever in the walls. My feet, slowly move through the house, following Draco. We reach a room, dark green wallapaper, books filling the walls, a fire place, and two dark green velvet chairs sitting near.
Draco sits in the chair to the right, as I take the one to the left, carrying my burden.
"Are you okay now?"
"No."
"What can I do to help?"
I say nothing. Silence fills the room like the plates Ron used to eat at Hogwarts.
"I have a child."