Beach day

Once at the beach, Aria slipped out of her shorts and laid herself on the oversized towel to tan. I was at a loss as to why she didn't tan in my backyard like I did but I agreed to tag along to the beach. I was tossing a Frisbee around with the dogs when Aria called over to me.

"Can you put some oil on my back?" she asked with a lopsided grin that had become her trademark.

There was something about the way she looked at me that worried me, but in a good way you know? She knew something that I didn't and I had a feeling that is was something interesting. I agreed and made a slow and careful job of rubbing her whole backside with the suntan oil that she had packed. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw what she had seen. Three guys were standing a few yards away and they were watching us, no doubt that they had been watching us since we had arrived. Two hot chicks showing up together holding hands, was just too much for three teen guys to ignore.

I did what Aria wanted and I gave the boys a show and I even smacked her butt before I leaned in closer to whisper to her. "I know that you want them to watch." I growled into her ear.

I could see the goose bumps rise gently along her neck and back but I didn't say anything else. I flipped her over roughly and kissed her hard on the mouth before turning and going back to with my pets. I laughed when I heard the cheering and catcalls behind me. In reality I hadn't kissed her for me, although I did enjoy it. I did it for her, I knew she got off knowing that people were watching so I obliged her. I didn't love doing it because I knew it wasn't for either of us but I just figured that it would help me in the long run anyways. I didn't want a bunch of teen boys looking at my girl but at the end of the day she was going home with me so it didn't matter who looked.

I played with the dogs for another hour before Aria let me know that she was done tanning. I did notice that her color was slightly darker but I really didn't care. I pulled of my board shorts and along with my dogs, Aria and I trailed off into the water hand in hand. I could sense that the teens were still watching but that didn't stop me from doing the normal things that I would do with any girlfriend, especially one that I cared for so much. I placed a hand on her butt and I pulled her close to me as we walked into the waves. We swam and splashed before playing ball with the dogs. It was another hour before we decided to head back to my place. Aria toweled herself off while I dried my dogs and then myself. I was busy pulling my shorts on to notice when one of the boys walked reluctantly over to me. I looked up at him with a warm smile and waited for him to speak. I could see Aria at my side looking nervous.

'I'm really sorry to bother you." the boy stuttered. "But my brother and his friend said that I was too much of a pussy to come over here and talk to you. I don't want to be a bother but I hope you don't mind that I came over. I'm not usually this rude, I am so sorry." the boy was beet red and it almost hurt my feelings to see him so scared of me.

"There is no reason for you not to come and talk with us although it is bad timing. We're getting ready to leave" I told him as I handed Aria the dog leashes. She looked at me with a quizzical expression but she took the cue and followed my lead.

"Would you like to walk us back to my car?" I asked him, and I could've worn I hear Aria's jaw hit the ground.

"Umm... Yea... Okay." he said before grabbing the few things Aria had in her arms and carrying them for her. It is always nice to see that the boy, nervous though he was, was still a gentleman. The boy followed timidly and silently but I enjoyed seeing the huge smile on his face. When we got to my car I loaded the dogs then Aria and I leaned against the car to talk to the boy, his name was Jimmy.

"So why does your brother think you would be too afraid to talk to us?" I asked before I slipped my arm around Aria. As if by habit she leaned into me and wrapped her free arm around my stomach. She was practically hugging me.