||The Copy Diary ||

•Takashi's P.O.V.•

Its been weeks since I've had this dairy. But its also been weeks since I've been feeling someone staring at me. At first I thought it was a diary user but turns out not to be. I've learned that my diary could copy anybody's diary when there to close to me. So it means that its a non-diary user. I asked my friend Akise but he seemed not to know saying 'you're just imagining it'. How can you imagine someone looking at you???? I don't but the staring is scaring the fuck out of me. I just HAVE to figure out keeps staring at me or I'm going to crazy.

•3rd person point of view•

Takashi wasn't paying attention to what was going on in class. He was hungry, scared, and sleepy on top of the ice cream. The bell rang its annoying yet it happy arua. That bell tells you that lunch has started, who wouldn't like that bell. Takashi got out of his seat and ran to the roof where he was going to meet his other friends up at.

He finally got to the roof of the school meeting the eyes of two girls. Hinata and Mao. "Bout time you got here you little idiot!!!" Hinata yelled. 'But the bell just wrong....did you guys skip class or something' Takashi thought sweat dropping. Its hard to know how a guy like him became friends with the two girls. One that's a tomboy and the way other that seemed head over heels for Hinata's breast.

•TimeSkip•

It was the end of the day, Takashi getting ready by putting all the things he need in his book bag. All the things he don't into his locker. Then he felt it for the 6th time that day. Someone staring at him. He doesn't even know why the person is so into him, he's nothing special right??. He walked quickly to the front gate. Once he exited the gate he didn't feel someone staring at him. He sighed happily and walked home normally. Into 4 minutes into walking he felt someone staring at him. He had it "Get a life and stay out of mine!!!!" with that said he ran towards his house. He looked behind him to see if his stalker was following him. Luckily they wasn't but he seemed to run into something. Well more like someone. He looked up from where he was on the ground and found Akise. "Aru oh thank goodness its you!!" Right know at the moment Takashi was scared. "What seems to be the matter Taka" Akise's head tilted to the side. "I know someone been staring at me its not my imagination!!! You gotta help me!!!" Takashi yelled at the albino. "W-Well I mean sure but I'm telling you its you're imagination" with that said Akise walked off. Takashi was glad that someone was helping him out. It would've been easier if the stalker boy or girl had a diary.

•TimeSkip to the Next Day•

It was a new day....no school but doesn't stop Takashi from going to the store. Usually Takashi goes to the store before school. As he was walking he felt someone looking at him. "Taka there you are!! Oi!!" Takashi turned around glad to hear to voice of one of his friends Aru. "Aru what are you doing all the way out here??" Takashi asked happily. "Just came out here to the Café here...want to join???" Aru asked knowing that the blond would say 'yes'(pic of Takashi at the top of page). Takashi caught up with the albino dective. They joked around and talked a bit. But Takashi had thoughts going through his mind. 'Aru has a café near him so why would be come all the way out here just to go to one and then he somehow showed up after I felt the stalker. And the feeling was gone once he showed up....is it him that keeps stalking me' Takashi hit his head. Why would Akise stare at him like that??? "Are you okay??" Takashi got brought out of his thoughts with a worried looking Akise. "I-I'm fine" Akise nodded and went back to eating.

•TimeSkip•

"May I ask you a question??" Akise asked as him and Takashi was walking back to Takashi's house. "Sure, go ahead I'm all ears" he looked at Akise and looking at his troubled face. "I'm going to go straight out and say this....you're a diary owner aren't you???" Akise asked the now surprised Takashi. "H-How did you-I mean what are you talking about??" Akise knew he was right and seeing that Takashi could never lie. "I want to protect you" Akise finished his sentence looking serious. "A-Are you playing Aru. I could get you killed if-huh???" Takashi spoke but got cut off by Akise grabbing he phone out of his pocket and putting his hands, Akise hands still on his. "I would die for you any time...just let me protect you" Akise wasn't playing in what he was saying. "F-Fine but I'm not using you like some people do" Takashi said giving in. Takashi wasn't going to use Akise. But does that mean. "Does that mean that you were staring at me the whole time " Takashi just had to find out. "I did all that for love...I'm protecting you because I don't want you to get hurt and cause I love you" Akise smiled after he stated his un-dieing love for the blond. "Am I THAT important to you??" Takashi asked the still smiling albino. "Why yes you are, but since I'm not playing the survival game with you I want to have permission to take hold of you're phone dear until the survival game is over" Akise said looking into Takashi's eyes. "I-I guess you could but I have to go everywhere with you" What?? Takashi didn't want his phone to get broken. "I understand" Akise nodded and walked towards Takashi's house.

•TimeSkip•

As Takashi unlocked his front door Akise kept looking at Takashi's phone. Akise knew how his phone worked. If the diary user's phone is in close range to his, he could copy their information. Also his phone has two diary entry.

____________________________________
|Normal Future|

|Changed Future|

____________________________________

The 'Normal Future' is like all diary users phone. But the 'Changed Future' is what the dairy user will do if they decide to change their future. Takashi has one of himself. Anyway back to the story. Takashi unlocked his door and invited Akise in. "Ahh! There you are Taka-and who's this" Takashi's mother said. "I'm Aru Akise nice to finally meet you" Akise said politely. "Aww. You went out of the house without a cutie and you came back with one!!" Takashi's mother started to fangirl about how cute Akise is. Of course Akise blushed at the compliments he was getting from the gushing mother. "But would you look at the time its to late for you to go home Akise stay the night" Takashi's mother said killing Takashi's good mood. I mean Takashi has a guy who is in love with him, and a stalker. Its hard not to have the mood killed. "Thank you that's really sweet of you" And of course Akise accepted the offer Takashi's mother put on him. Great just..... Great.

•TimeSkip•

"I'm sorry" Takashi heard Akise's voice said. "What for" Akise turned of the bed side table lamp. "You obviously don't want me here. I mean after you found of that I stalk you" Akise said a little sadded. "No!! Okay yes I thought that at first....but I actually had fun with you today" Takashi said lighting up Akise's mood. "R-Really you think that" Akise spoke more lowly out of embarrassment and to much happiness. But Takashi heard him. "I know so......thank you" Takashi leaned down and kissed Akise. Akise got a good ten second blush before it died down.

"Come here....you wanted to lay in bed with me right??? That's easy enough" Akise claimed in bed with Takashi and getting comfortable with means facing towards Takashi. "I love you Takashi Ikeda... I really do" Akise said with the most loving eyes and smile ever. "I love you too Aru Akise" Takashi wasn't playing. Akise gave him the butterflies that he gets usually when girls find the right guy. Akise makes Takashi blush sometimes. And to put the ice cream on top Akise wants to protect him. Takashi has the same love that Akise has for him.

°I love YOU°

Lol