Incident in the Girls' Washroom

Ultear P.O.V

I'm sitting in the classroom looking at my teacher, while Scorpio-sensei teaches us, but I'm not really paying attention to what he's saying.

'COME ON! WHY CAN'T IT BE LUNCH TIME ALREADY!' I thought as I looked up to the clock. 'Come on!' 

*Ring!* *Ring!*

'Finally!' I mentally yell at the clock. I dashed out of the classroom into the cafeteria. I went in line to buy my food.

When I got my food I came to sit down with my friends *cough cough* Meredy. When I finally spotted at Meredy I sat down beside her. When I was done eating, I saw Jellal and Erza together. I felt like I was going to explode. 

"I'll be back Meredy." I stood up and walked into the washroom, took out my phone and texted.

Erza P.O.V

I was working on my student council work with.. Jellal. *Ding* I got a text message from.... Ultear. It said: Hey Erza can you come into the girls' washroom by the cafeteria? I need to talk to you in person.

"Jellal I'm going to need to do something. I'll be right back." 

"Ok."

I reached the girls' washroom and went inside seeing Ultear. 

"Hey, Ultear what did you want to talk about?" I questioned innocently. 

She suddenly grabbed my shirt and she glared at me. "I just wanted to say stay away from Jellal!" She yelled. I was surprised.

"And if I don't? Well I mean it's hard for me too because we have to do council work togeth-"

She lifted her hand and slapped my cheek, at the corner of my eye I looked at the mirror and I could see my cheek swollen.

"Next time I'll hit you even harder." She loosened her grip and walked out the washroom.

I walked out after a while, meeting up with Jellal. His eyes widened and touched my swollen cheek, "What happened?! Where'd you get this wound from, wait we need to take you to the nurse's office first."

"No need, I just fell."

"Hmm? You fell? I see" he stared at me with doubtful eyes.

I turned away with a guilty expression being reminded of the previous conversation I had with Ultear.

"Yeah, I fel-"

"Well that doesn't change that we're still going to the nurse's office" he smiled as he grabbed my hand in his.

"Let me go" I blushed. 

He turned and looked at me shocked.

"I've never seen you blush before. " he murmured covering his face trying not to show me the crimson blush that spread across his face.

Silence surrounded us.

"L-lets go" he stammered.

"O-ok" I looked down.

He tugged my hand signaling me to go. My heart skipped a beat as I blushed.

"Let's go," I mumbled as I looked away from his gaze, blushing.