Peanut Butter

"Stand up and take three paces to the left."

"Okay."

"One pace backwards."

"Yup, there you go."

"Three paces to the right. One pace up-"

Link's nose felt a little warm against my cool skin. I tried not to flinch from excitement of his touch. Did I succeed? He stayed there for a minute, making my heart race and my stomach flips. You can probably guess it, but if you can't. I'll spell it out for you. I'm in love with my best friend, Charles Lincoln Neal.

"Found it." He muttered,

"Ayee." Is all I managed to sputter out. Before I could continue this- "weird" moment, I moved my head away from him. My head felt heavy with all the peanut butter smashed into my hair. When I was apart from Link I realized his glasses were stuck in my peanut butter. I was purely amazed, his glasses were stuck to my head! I began laughing however it turned to an excited and amazed scream. Link began laughing telling me that he couldn't see- haha. I kept staring and screaming at the camera. He placed his head against the side of my face once again to try and get his glasses. I flinched a little bit causing me to stutter with my growing laughter. I had to stop him from doing that, I tried taking my hand and stopping him but I was to focused on the jittery feelings and the hilarious site of the glasses being stuck to my sticky head.

When he finally gave up on trying to get them we began talking which made the moment even better. After we finished the video, I hopped up and was ready to get this damn peanut butter out of my hair.

"So, how am I going to get this out of my hair?" I asked, turning to him. He fixed his glasses and placed his finger above his mouth. That symbolized he was thinking. I lifted my eyebrows up and folded my arms. I could feel the peanut butter dripping down my neck in the back as well as the front creating me to be able not to see.

"I guess, we just get a towel and wipe it out. And then just wash it out?" He practically asked. I grunted and we stumbled into the bathroom. One of our employees brought us towels, I couldn't tell who because I was too focused on my hair.

"Take your shirt off-" I turned to him with my eyebrows raised. He sighed and looked disapproved.

"Rhett, you know what I mean. I don't want to stain your shirt." He explained, I had to smirk and turned around, I unbuttoned it and slid it off. I felt suddenly shy. What if I looked bad? Should I start working out? Would he like that? Well, it doesn't-

"Rhett? Man?" He waved his hand in my face, I snapped back into reality and looked at him, he started to laugh. He took his hand and swiped the peanut butter that was covering my eye. His touch was soothing which made me smile.

"What're you smiling about? And put your head back, I'm gonna-" He got distracted by his own movements and focused on cleaning my hair. He took the towel and draped it over my head and began to pull.

"Ow! Brother! That hurts!" I groaned and slammed my foot down. I heard him grunt but say nothing.

LINK

"Oh goodness!" I laughed. "Sorry man, I put a lot of peanut butter on your head."

"Just let me do it." Rhett said and lifted it head up. His hair was stuck out in crazy directions. He looked at me for a moment and I snapped my fingers.

"Are you okay, man?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm fine. Um why don't you go home early." Rhett forced out and looked in the mirror.

"You sure?" I asked and adjusted my glasses. Rhett grabbed his shirt and nodded.

"Yeah." He said.

I opened the front door and smelled food from the kitchen. I made my way there and my beautiful wife Christy stirring a pot.

"Hey honey." I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her petite waist.

"Hey sweetie." She craned her neck and kissed me. "You're home early."

"Yeah Rhett told me to go home, he's acting weird." I muttered and sat in one of the dining room chairs.

"Maybe he loves you." Christy said jokingly. I laughed then thought . . . does he?