Chapter Two

~Y/n p.o.v~

I was taking a shower after what happened and I heard laughing from in the hall. I got myself dressed and went to go see what was so funny. I walked out to see Jimmy possessing Ghost.

"YOU JIMMY CASKET!!! LEAVE JOHNNY GHOST'S BODY AND DO NOT RETURN!!!" I yelled trying to keep Ghost safe.

"Y/n that was amzing!!!" Toast yelled. "No one has ever been able to get Jimmy out of him before!!!" Toast yelled aging and came over and gave me a big hug. 'I don't know anymore! I like like Ghost and Toast is so sweet too! What do I do!' I yelled to myself in my head. I walked over to Ghost seeing that he was still was out of it. I asked toast to carry him into my room and I would sleep in the couch in there ( you have a huge room ).

~Later that night~ Ghost p.o.v ~

I woke up in y/n's room. She was on the couch asleep until I saw a moment under her blanket. She was having a bad nightmare. "Y/n wake up, it's only a dream. WAKE UP!" I yelled. She was scared out of her mind at that point do to the nightmare and me screaming. "Sorry you where haveing a really bad nightmare I didn't mean to scare you." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"You didn't scare me, the dream did. I think I'm fine now. You an the other hand need to get some sleep. Now go sleep!" Y/n said like a mother. I got into my bed and feel asleep.

~Next morning~ ~ y/n p.o.v~

I woke up to see that Ghost was already wake and down stairs. I put on a black hoodie that said p.i.e and my normal black jeans. I walked down stairs to smell pancakes. "PANCAKES!" I yelled and ran down the rest of the flight of stairs.

"Wow calm down, there not pancakes the Johnny cakes" Ghost said with this cute smile on his face that would make any girl melt. "Sit down I'll make you a plate." Ghost said. I sat down next to Toast, he was reading the newspaper and had a cup of hot tea next to him.

"Hey Toast what's in the newspaper?" I asked trying to brake the awkward silence.

"Nothing much, how did you sleep last night?" Toast asked.

"Um it could have been better, I have a really bad nightmare and I was lucky that ghost woke me up or I might have turned into Martha." I explained to Toast. He was shocked, then Ghost talk in with then Johnny cakes. "OH MY GOD GHOST THESE ARE AMZING!" I yelled I had never had pancakes this good, and I thought Ghost couldn't cook. Well I guess I was wrong.

"Thanks y/n. That means alot coming from you." Then have gave me the smirck I swear I almost died right there. Then my arms started going num. I was losing control of my body

"GUYS RUN MARTHA IS COMING!" I yelled and then lost control of my body.

~Ghost p.o.v~

"NO Y/N!!! MARTHA LEAVE NOW!!! I'M NOT AFRID OF YOU!!! LEAVE Y/N'S BODY NOW!!! I COMAND YOU!!!" I yelled at Martha.

"You know what... No I like playing this game. Now let's play Ghost." She gave me a evil smirk and dragged me into my bedroom. "Now let's dance Jimmy." Martha said and I lost control of my body too.

~Next morning~ y/n p.o.v~

I woke up and there was blood everywhere on the walls, I looked around to see a blood covered hoodie in the corner. Johnny was fine and so was I but whos blood is this?

"Ghost where are we?" I asked Ghost. He jurked up to look at me.

"I don't know. There's blood everywhere though, this might be where Jimmy and Martha kill." Ghost said flatly. He must have been dealing with this for a really long time if he's not scared. I'm shaking alot now. I felt a arm around my shoulders and I noticed that it was ghost. He's so sweet and kind. I think I'm falling in love.