Chapter6-So many questions but no answer....

Continuing Sophie's POV-

"But what if I was? I mean like you know.. its not such a bad idea" I said.

His reaction scared the hell outta me. He dint say a word but just kept staring.

And right at the moment when he was about to say something his damn phone rang! Wrong timing!!!

"Umm.. I'll get back to you later.. I need to go" he said and went away.

Unfortunately I did not get the answer I expected. 

***

Its been two weeks now and I haven't met Parker since that day. The schools have started as well. I didnt go before because I was busy in some work. So basically today is my first day. Which is why I decided to dress up nicely since I will get to meet Parker too. So I wore a Overlay Cami Jumpsuit in Navy and tied my hair in a bun. Andrew took an off today since he had to go meet an old friend of his. So it was me all by myself. Andrew took the car so I had no other option but to take a bus.

 *At school*

As I entered the school, I saw everyone was gossiping about something. I guess I missed what happened here in those two weeks I have missed. But nevermind. I really don't care about it. I went towards my locker and took out the books I need for today's classes. I am almost free the entire day. I just have to attend four classes. I was on my way to the classroom while I met Emily.

"Where were you!?!" she yelled at me and hugged me tightly.

"Busy with some stuff" I said.

" So, you missed the entire drama that happened last week! And I am 100% sure Andrew didnt tell you, did he?" she asked raising one eyebrow up.

"So is that what everyone is gossiping about?" I asked and started walking towards my classroom.

"Yup! Everyone!" she said walking beside me.

"So what happened?" I asked her.

Before she could even answer me, the bell rang. Which meant that we all should be in our respective classes or else we would be declared as late. So without listening to her I ran towards my class as fast as I could. And unfortunately I bumped into someone due to which I fell down with my books. Shit! I am definitely gonna be late now. I looked up angrily and yelled at the guy I bumped into "Are you blind or what!"

He just smiled andhelped me up and then picked up my books and handed them over to me. "I amsorry but you were the one who wasn't looking  while running, you do realize that there are other people here too and not only you" he said rolling his eyes.

"What the hell! If you saw me running then you could have just moved out of my way you know! That way I wouldn't have gotten late for the class" I said.

"Whatever! Don't get in my way next time" he said and started walking away.    

"HEY! YOU GOT IN MY WAY!!" I yelled at him furiously. Right at that moment the bell rang. GREAT! I am late for my class now!

**