Marry you

A/N- for the first couple paragraphs will be nothing but fluff! :) and btw Louis is already pregnant in this story but he won't have the baby, since this is a one shot I'm only writing till Harry's asks Louis to marry him. but yea I'll stop boring you so you can read bye!x

Louis wakes up with morning sickness, all curled up in a ball, tries to fight the wave of nausea which comes over him. Right behind him is his alpha, Harry, who tries everything to make his little omega feel better and whisper sweet nothings into his ear.

Once Louis is feeling a little better, the two go down stairs and eat breakfast.
Harry has cereal, and Louis has a peanut butter and pickle sandwich.

Once there done eating they go into the living room and put the movie 'love actually' in the DVD player, and snuggle on the couch, with Louis Laying on Harry's chest, legs tangled and Harry's arms protectively over Louis small body.

Harry roles his omegas swollen stomach gently, remembering how he could smell the change, there little miracle, developing inside Louis from the first couple of weeks, until now, 5 months strong.

Harry looks down at his beautiful omega thinking, that's the love of his life, with there beautiful baby inside.

But something is missing and Harry knows exactly what.

It's not the first times he's wondered about this, but he thinks he's figured out what he needs to complete there bond.

The missing thing is marriage, something that isn't common with there kind, only humans.

Harry feels the ring he bought last week in his front pocket, quietly debating if he should ask his omega now or not?.

He really wants to ask Louis to marry him, but he thinks it stupid, and entirely unnecessary, because there already counted as married.

It's just.. Harry wants to make Louis his in every way, in every language, every aspect of life, and it just feels so right to do.

Louis snuggles a little closer into Harry's lap, and kisses his neck.
"You're quiet today, is something wrong?" Louis asks

Harry smiles softly at him and moves his hand and intertwines there fingers together and says "no everything is fine Lou, you're just so beautiful."

A/N- smut comming up real soon like really soon!

Louis blushes and giggles quietly from how cheeky his alpha can be. And pecks Harry on the lips which Harry gladly returns, Harry asks for entrance and Louis lets him.

The kiss starts to get really heated and the alpha picks his omega up without breaking the kiss and rushes upstairs, Harry's gently puts his omega on the bed and pulls his shirt off, Louis doing the same to Harry.

Once there clothes are all off Harry whispers "don't worry my little omega I'll go easy so I won't hurt our baby"

A/N- first time writing smut so don't hate me at least I tried! Oh and I'm adding a pov now!

Harry's pov

I push one finger in and he arches his back right away and moans loudly.

I start moving my finger and then soon add a second, and then a third, once he's had enough he moans "fuck me already!" I don't need to be told twice.

I grip his hips and pull them closer towards me and he wraps his legs around me trying To pull me even closer than we are now, I take a deep breath and line my member up with his entrance and slowly push in until out hips are touching, I give him a minute until he gives me the signal to start moving.
I start to move up and down thrusting in and out of him while he's moaning my name ever so loudly and then I feel myself knot inside of him and we both lay on our sides still connected so we don't hurt our baby, I then whisper "I love you" and plant a gentle kiss on his lips he whispers back "love you to" and with that we're off to sleep safely in each others arms.

A/N- so that was my first attempt at smut hope you guys liked it!

(Still Harry's pov)

I wake up still inside of Louis I slowly pull out hoping not to wake him but his eyes flutters open, "oops" I say cause I woke him up and then he says "hi" well at least he's not mad.

A/N-see what i did there huh? ;)

We lay there for a good 10 minutes
Just looking into each others eyes, legs tangled, I could stay like this forever.

I think I finally need to ask him now so here goes nothing.

"Hey lou?" He looks at me with worry all over his face and says "what happened? why do you look so nervous?"

"It's nothing... It's just, what do you think about marriage?"
He looks at me with confused eyes and says "marriage?" I laugh at his clueless self and nod "well um, I never really thought about it before, but it seems nice..why?" I sigh and kiss the top of his nose and say "move" accidentally using my alpha voice cause I was just so nervous.

I walk over to the table and pull out the ring and walk over to him, I get down on one knee, and without saying the oh so famous words -will you marry me?- I say "Marry me"

Louis didn't say anything at first and I started to worrying looked down to my feet completely embarrassed but then I feel two fingers under my chin and I feel my head being lifted, he looks at me and smiles and says "of course" and let's me slip the ring on his finger I pull him into a gentle but loving kiss and think that life couldn't be better.