e l e v e n

(Nashs POV)

"What the hell, Cam?!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry. I just thought you should know."

"I told you to take her home and you Take her out?! And then you fucking kiss her?! What the fuck!" I yelled.

I was pissed with the both of them.

"Why would she do this to me?" I was so pissed. "Ya know what, get the fuck out of my house!"

"Nash, please just calm down." Cam tried to reason with me.

"Get out." I sternly said.

"Nash..."

"Get out!" I yelled.

And he left.

(Emilys POV)

"Emily, your parents should be home around 2am. They're flight was once again canceled. You're welcome to stay at my house tonight. You dont have to, but if you want." Mrs.Floyd said.

"I need to get my stuff, but I want to stay here tonight." I told her not wanting to face Nash right now.

"Okay, well if you change your mind during the night the key is under the mat."

"Thank you." I said following her out and down to her house.

Camerons car pulled out of Nashs driveway and went pretty fast out of th neighbor hood.

"Nash? Hun, Emilys coming up to get her stuff!" Mrs. Floyd yelled as I walked up the stairs.

I knocked on his door and he didn't look to happy to see me.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Not really."He said getting back down on his bed and getting his ear buds back out.

"Did cam tell you?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah. Now just get your stuff and get out."

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Please, just get out."

I grabbed my bag and went down the stairs and out of his house. There was no way I was changing my mind tonight.

I got back to my house and pulled out my phone. I had four texts And two missed calls.

A- I miss you.

A- why don't you ever answer your phone anymore?

A- :(

A- I need you... But youre too busy for me

I wrote back.

E- I'm so So so sorry. I was with Nash and then cam and I went out

A-its okay it's not like you're my only friend and my best friend oh wait you are

E- I am truly sorry

A- k

E- you know I hate that

A- well I wouldn't know anymore bc I apparently thought wrong about you! I though you'd make time for your 'bestfriend' ... Ya know what I don't even care anymore. Have a nice life.

A- enjoy spending time with stupid guys that Dont mean shit

E-Amanda pls don't do this...

A- why would you care anyways?

E- be cuz you are my bestfriend.

A- I used to believe that bullshit

E- pls don't

I started to cry. About everything. About moving here. About Amanda. About Nash. About cam. Everything. My father... My life.. It just all poured out.

I was to that point of crying where you literally just break down. On the floor. Ugly crying. Tugging at your hair. Shaking back and forth.

I just want to be done. Or better yet, to never have existed. That would be so much better.

I wish I was never even born.