n i n e

"Which house?" Cameron asked.

"Well, I'm staying at Nashs, but would you just take me to that one on the right." I said pointing to my house.

"Okay." he said driving over to my house.

I got out and started walking to the door.

"Be safe. Goodnight." Cameron said and I stopped.

I turned to face him.

"Wanna come in?"I asked.

I was so pissed At Nash for just leaving me there. I decided hanging out with cam might help me feel a little better.

"Will your mom mind?"

"She's not home." I said turning around and walking to the front door.

"Um, okay." He got out and followed me.

We went into the house and sat down on the couch.

"Cam, I think I want to become a YouTuber." I said resting my legs on his lap.

"Its hard work."

"You don't think I can handle it?" I said smiling.

"I think you'd do great. Its Just you get so much hate, when you literally did nothing to them." cam said looking down at the floor.

"Yeah. I watched all yours and Nashs videos." I paused as he looked at me and smiled. "I read some of the comments. I'm sorry. I am so sorry."

I truly was. They got so much hate. People told them to kill themselves. That no one cared about them and that they should just stop. Called them names.

"Its not your fault." cam said putting his hand on my knee.

"Yeah, but I'm sorry that it happened to you. And Nash."

"Its okay. We don't take it to heart." cam did his best to manage a smile.

"That's good."

We just kind of sat there in silence for a minute.

After a while I started to get hungry.

"Hey,you wanna go eat or something? I'm hungry."

"Um, sure. If ya want. I'm pretty hungry myself." he smiled.

"Okay then, where you want to go?" I asked him.

"Idk. Where do you want to go?" he asked back.

"I don't know. I haven't lived here long so it's only right if you pick. I don't know which places are the best."

"Oh. Well, if you want the best... Okay come on, I know the place." he said picking up my legs and taking them off his lap to stand up.

"Where?"

"Its a surprise. Now get up and come on." he laughed helping me up.

"Ugh. Okay."

We went outside and got in his car.

(Nashs POV)

"What the hell did you need?" I asked hayes.

"Mom had to leave to go get Emilys parents from the airport." he paused. "She wanted me to tell you."

"And you couldn't have said tat over the phone?!" I said aggravated.

"Sorry, you know I'm not good at talking on the phone. Its just easier in person." hayes looked sorry, but I still had to tell cam to take Emily home or to here. I don't even know.

"Damn it!" I said loudly.

"What's your problem?" hayes asked walking up the stairs.

"You!" I yelled. But really it was that cam got to take her home which means they're probably going to talk and then become friends and then they're going to make out or something and ughhhh. I could just see it playing out in my head.

I looked out the window to her house.

She got out of cams car and started walking. Perfect. Then she turned around and said something to cam causing him to get out. Not perfect.

"Hayes! I need you to advise me."

"Really? You're asking me for advice?" He looked confused.

"Well, yeah." I paused to look at him. "What if you had this girl that you liked and the two of you actually kissed and stuff, but then you see another guy go into her house, and that guy happens to be your bestfriend."

"Emily?" hayes asked probably because he knew we kissed.

"Yeah."

"Well, if she's not your girlfriend then you can't do anything." he honestly just flat out said it.

"B-but" I started.

"But nothing. She's not yours and so you can do nothing, but you can look on the bright side. They may just be hanging out like normal friends. Cameron would never do that to you." hayes actually gives amazing advice.

"Okay. Okay. Okay... Okay. I believe you. Cam wouldn't do that to me. Cam wouldn't. Well, that is if he realizes that I like her." I said thinking aloud.

"Did you show any signs you liked her?"

"I, um, I asked her to.sit on my lap for the first part of The video and she did." I shrugged.

"I bet Cam realizes then."