Chapter 10:The D is killin me

The rest of the day was a blur. People were patting my back and high fiving me because of my little fight with Kylie.

I mean it's not my fault she was asking for it.

Anyways, I went home feeling like shit again. I did my usual chores,homework and changed my clothes to a grey tank top and some black leggings.

When I was washing the dishes my mother probably left,the hair on the back of my neck stood. That only happens when I felt something bad was going to happen.

I looked around warily, grabbing the nearby frying pan in case of protection.

A shadow ran across the kitchen window-that was next to the kitchen door- like lightning and I was officially shitting myself.

Like any stupid teenager in horror movies,I took slow steps towards the door and unlocked it. My frying pan ready to attack,I kicked the door open and started hitting in all directions. Like swatting some big ass fly until I literally hit something, or someone.

"Ugh fuck Aggy Aggy! It's me,Hunter!"
He was wearing an all black outfit and currently sporting a eyebrow piercing? What the actual...

"Are you trying to scare me?" I said dryly.

"Well yeah but I didn't think you'd go batshit crazy on me" he chuckled whilst rubbing head,possibly the spot where I hit him. I wasn't going to lie,I felt really bad.

I chose a bold move to grab his wrist,-close and locked the door- and made him sit on the kitchen island counter.

He wasn't protesting but he was definitely confused. I opened the fridge and grabbed the bag of frozen peas.

I handed it to him and he understood where I was getting at. Everything was silent when I went back to washing the dishes when he finally spoke up.

"You're probably wondering why I'm here" he started and put the bag of frozen peas next to him.

I turned the faucet making the water stop,I turned around to face him and crossed my arms over my chest. He continued speaking,

"Don't cross your arms"

"Why not?" I challenged. His reply was only a groan and he diverted his eyes to the floor.

"I heard you fought with Kylie...about me?"

"Well she was, at least. I was mad that she said she was using Cam" I frowned at the thought.

"Oh"

"You know...you could've knocked on my front door like a normal person" I laughed.

"I'm nowhere near normal. You know that cupcake" he winked at me and all I managed was to roll my eyes.

"Yeah you're practically borderline psycho" I joked with him.

"Then that makes you borderline mental" I didn't know how or when but he was standing right in front of me. Chest to chest-technically to stomach,short life- and I had to look up to actually look at his face. My neck is starting to hurt.

"No it doesn't" I didn't really get what he was trying to say and my eyebrows furrowed.

"Yes it does cupcake" I rolled my eyes to another dimension at one of his silly nicknames.

"Hunter?"

"Hmm?"

"Ever heard of personal space?"

"I like this position"

"I don't"

"Yeah,I think you'd like it better when you're under me,moaning my name" His knees were bent so we're face to face and I could feel his hot breath on my face. It smelt like somehow of something citrus. My composure was neutral but my heartbeat was the opposite.