Chapter 32 (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

He stopped horrified and felt his blood turn to ice, freezing in his veins. He felt his heart stutter to a stop then lurch and beat fast against his sternum. He stood rooted to the spot, his eyes wide staring at Louis as a horrific realization spread into his mind while he fought against it refusing to even consider the thought.Then everything happened as if in slow motion, as if he was in some horrible nightmare where you tried to run away from some horror but you were stuck and it always caught up to you no matter how hard you tried to struggle to get away. He felt the bottle slip out of his fingers and fall to the carpeted floor. He felt himself move towards the bed and grab Louis by the shoulders and shake him hard. Louis did not open his eyes. Harry shook him again but his head only lolled from side to side.

'Louis,'he called out desperately, shaking him again, 'Louis get up.' But Louis remained with his eyes closed, lips slightly parted.

'No,no, no, no,' Harry screamed horrified. 'No Louis what have you done?You don't get to do this Louis, you just don't!' Harry shook him harder as he felt panic rise within him, fear, dread and desperation.He touched Louis' face and it was still slightly warm. He pressed his ear to his chest and he thought he heard a faint heartbeat, unsure whether it was his own raging heart he was hearing.

'Help,'Harry yelled as loudly as he could into the silent suite. 'Somebody help please. Anybody!' He knew no one would hear and he was freaking out and at a loss at what to do.

'Dammit Louis,' he yelled as the tears began to fall from his eyes. 'Damn you. What the fuck were you thinking you selfish prick? Why would you want to leave me? Why? You can't fucking do this!' Harry sobbed out. He quickly grabbed his phone out of his pocket and and hit speed dial number 6, Paul. He had never removed him from his speed dial.Paul answered on the third ring.

'Paul,'Harry screamed into his phone, 'Paul its Louis. Call a fucking ambulance hurry, my suite. Now! Hurry!' He hung up and shoved his phone in his back pocket. Harry looked at Louis still lost to the world and his mind quickly tried to go through options. He couldn't just leave him there. He remembered once he had seen a programme about first aid and it hit him. He draped Louis' arm about his shoulder, his own arm wrapped securely around his waist and he hauled him off the bed. Louis was small, he was easy to carry.

'C'mon,'Harry told him in between sobs, 'how dare you want to leave me like that? How dare you Louis? You left me once you want to leave me again you fucking ass hole?' Harry dragged him into the bathroom and straight into the shower. He got in with him and held him up with one hand the best he could and turned on the shower to cold over them. He held him up under the cascading cold water.

'C'mon Louis,' Harry begged him, 'please please wake up. Don't leave me baby. I won't survive without you I won't. I can't be in a world where you are not Louis please please,' Harry sobbed. He tilted Louis' face up to the spraying cold water smoothing back the fringe away from his face. He hoped Louis' system would work and snap him out of it but Louis remained unconscious and limp in Harry's arms.Harry hugged him tightly and buried his face in his neck.

'Louis please don't do this to me. I love you so much. I will do anything you want baby, be whatever you need me to be even just a friend just please don't leave me. I'm so sorry I yelled at you. You can't leave me Louis,' Harry cried as he held him tightly against his chest. He didn't hear Paul barge into the room, followed by Alberto and Ryan.All three of them stood frozen in the bathroom door looking at Harry holding an unconscious Louis, sobbing his heart out, both soaking wet.