Two scotches

Casually sipping her glass of champagne Blair watched chuck who was leaning at the bar sipping on his scotch. He caught he looking and signalled for her to join him.
"Serena ... I err...need to erm bye" she splutterd getting out of her chair gracefully.
"Erm ok I'll just finish my story later then I guess" Serena sighed. Confused as to why blair had cut her off like that, I mean she always listened to Blairs boy troubles. She took Blairs glass of champagne and took a massive swig as she watched Blair approach chuck at the bar.
Blair had ditched her for chuck ?

"Waldorf ..." Chuck greeted blair. A smile forming on his lips.
"Don't worry I'm not staying..." Blair warned him in a nervous voice.
"I was just thinking how I could do with your explicit company..." Chuck explained taking a sip at the remainders of the scotch left in his glass.
She rolled her eyes and clicked to catch the attention of the bartender.
"Erm excuse me ... Can I get a..."
She was cut off by chuck.
"Two Scotches please, one of the lady and one for me."
Blair looked at chuck with a frown.
"Really bass? " she asked , flirting a little.
"Come on Waldorf live a little" he playfully returned laughing.
She smiled
"You ain't seen nothing yet" she teased back turning to face him.