Flowers

"Babe?" Mikey shouted to his fiancé. It was about four months until their wedding and Mikey was worrying about whether or not they should have pastel blue and white flowers or a mix of dark blue, pastel blue and white flowers.
"What's wrong sweetie?" Pete called back, stumbling into the newly decorated kitchen, pulling on his pyjama bottoms. It was only 9:40am, he'd just finished taking the last few sips of his coffee in bed freshly made by Mikey earlier on. The early sun hitting their bed frame, the glaze through the windows and the chirping of the birds was refreshing this early on.

Mikey's face was screwed up, a few wrinkles graced in between his eyebrows as he turned to face Pete. Glancing down and noticing what Mikey was looking at he sighed, he was stressing so much when he really didn't need too. Pete took the colour packs away from him and pulled him closer, kissing his forehead lightly. He could feel Mikey's stress relieve a little as he snuggled into him,
"I just don't want to order the wrong ones and it look bad" Mikey mumbled into his chest
"I want this to be perfect for you. Us." He continued.
A smile grew across Petes face as he realised how much Mikey cared about something so small, pulling away slightly to look at him.
"I think... We should get all three colours" Pete decided
"You know because the pastel blue will go with your suit and the darker blue will go with mine dummy" chuckled Pete putting a smile on Mikey's face and bringing his right hand across his cheek and to the back of his neck pulling him closer for a kiss.
"I mean if you're worried about flowers, how in the hell are we gonna decide appetisers?" Pete laughed, obviously he wasn't serious on deciding now.
"...what about green tea Kitkats?" Mikey asked trying to look and sound serious. Pete laughed bringing him in for another kiss,
"Dork" He whispered in between breaths.

------
Sorry it's not that long, i kinda ran out of ideas.