April 2006 chapter 2

Well Phil was home for a long time so Bard and Vegard went to Norway which I hated because I couldn't see my boyfriend like forever. But I knew where he was going to be working at so I flew out to see him. Phil trusted me and I said that I told Bard but I really didn't tell him I wanted to surprise him. So after my long ass plane trip I walked into his office where people was going out of it so we was alone Bard had this smirk on his face and he said "didn't think I would see you here" I said "yeah could I maybe have a little hug from my boyfriend? you're still my boyfriend right?" he said "come here" and he put his arms and kissed me Hard oh yeah and did I forget to mention that I was 16. Well I am after he kissed me I said "so you are my boyfriend?" than he kissed me again and said "what do you think?" I said "yeah you're mine" then he hugged me handed me a card and said "this is the room card at the hotel down the rode room 479 go and unpack your things i'll be there later" 

So I took the card and unpacked my things. I knew what he wanted to do it to me or with me but I didn't know if he had anything so I started looking in his bag when he came in he said "what are you doing?" I said "oh umm Bard I was just umm looking for to see if you had ummm a condom" he laughed and said "yes Sammy I have condoms" he had a look on his face and he said "what makes you think we're gonna use one?" I just froze and started sweating and that's when Bard came up to me and said "yes Sam we're gonna use one but only if YOU want to" I shook my head yes. He started kissing me and said "if you don't wanna do this at anytime you just tell me and i'll stop" I just kissed him back and never said anything.  

                                                       Sam's P.O.V The news that ruined EVERYTHING!  

"Your pregnant" The Dr. said I already knew that I was but I sure as hell won't want to say that to Phil who was with me or the Dr. I knew that I was pregnant but I also made and went through with a plan. The plan was to not tell anyone that Bard was the father but also I slept with Kendall my ex boyfriend he was before Bard and when he was asleep I made a hole in the condom so that he won't deny the fact that we slept together. When I looked at my brother he had his hand on his forehead and he said to me "who" I said "what about who?" I knew what he was asking me but I really didn't want to tell him anything. "who is the father?" Phil said I said "ummm me and Kendall kinda had a night together" he signed and we went home. 

  On the car ride back home I tried to explain it to him but he said "look Sam it happens but it's YOUR kid i'll HELP you take care of it and well that's all I have to say about that you can announce it to whoever and also if Kendfuck and you wanna raise it together then" I cut him off and said "No i'll handle it but I know maybe since I have school and you have work coming up maybe I can get Bard to babysit if that's okay with you" he smiled at me and said "man Bard really did change you i'm glad that he came around and yes he can babysit but ONLY if HE wants to" I smiled back at him and we went inside and I called Bard and I said "Hey Bard" he said "Hey what up Sammy dammy do?" I said "ummm Bard I have to tell you something really important you think you could fly out and see me?" he said "yeah umm let me see here ah yeah I or we if you want Vegard to come....... we can come but your have to wait a week unless I can break a few interviews" I said "no a week is totally fine with me but can you only come please" he said "okay but if you're gonna propose to me the answer is yes but you have to wait until you're 18 and I think that Phil would hate my guts" I said "no what no quit making me laugh i'm trying to be serious here" I was laughing so hard and Bard was also laughing so hard too he said "okay okay" he was taking big breathing gaps. I heard someone in the background but I didn't know who or what they was saying but Bard said to me "okay Sammy baby I have to go i'll call you later tonight bye" I said "bye Bard" When I got off of the phone with Bard Phil was standing in the doorway and he said "relax Sam he still cares about you but he just has to work a lot like I do" I said "I know......... hey Phil............ you think that Bard loves me?" he said "yeah I do but not as much as I do now go get a shower and go to bed and just relax and the baby needs to be healthy just as much as you do"