{Chapter Five}

{Sean McCain}

I'm freaking out right now. Why you ask? Let me elaborate.

When Liam and I arrived at the beach, everyone was already there and already naked. I took a seat on the beach and watched as Liam undressed. His muscles stretched as he took off his clothes and I was eating it all up.

He glanced back at me and I gave him a small smile. I felt bad for keeping a secret from my closest friends, but I don't want them to treat me any different.

I watched as they a swam and played in the water.

"Sean! Please come in!" Thalia said, motioning me to come over.

I shook my head no and moved even farther away.

"If you don't come in, we'll make you come in!" She yelled.

I started to panic. What if they actually did force me to go in?

They got out of the water and ran towards me, grinning. It was almost like Baywatch.

Brent and Chris grabbed my legs while Ashley and Thalia took my shirt off. My heart was beating wildly as they started to take my pants off.

When they finally got my pants off, a symphony of gasps were heard.

They a stared at the puffy white scars along each of my legs.

Tears started to pour out of my eyes and I thrashed to get out of their grip.

Finally getting free, I grabbed my clothes and ran into the bathroom.

I opened one of the stall doors and put my clothes back in before sitting on the toilet, crying my eyes out.

I heard the door open and footsteps approaching.

"Sean? Are you in there?" Liam asked.

"Please, go away..." I said, burying my face in my arms.

"You can talk to me, just tell me what happened." He said, pushing on the door slightly.

"Why would I tell you?! You're merely a stranger who took me for coffee and a movie!" I shouted, instantly regretting my words. He was just trying to help me and I was being a jerk.

"I'm sorry, Liam. I told them I didn't want to skinny dip. I should have never come." I whispered.

Unlocking the stall door, I let Liam in and hid my face.

"Hey, you don't have to hide from me. C'mon, look at me." He said, lifting my chin up.

My watery eyes looked back into his silver ones. They were filled with compassion and sympathy.

He hugged me and grabbed my hands, "Sean, you never have to worry about being judged by me. I would never try to purposely hurt your feelings."

I nodded slowly, fiddling with my thumbs. I wouldn't look him in his eyes any longer. No, not wouldn't, I couldn't. I didn't want to see the pitiful look anymore.

I've gotten that look all my life and I'm sick of it.

He took my hand and pulled me up. He lifted my chin and placed his lips against mine.

Sparks danced across our lips. He slowly deepened the kiss, moving his soft lips across my dry ones.

After a few minutes, I broke the kiss, gasping for air. He smiled sheepishly and blushed.

It was in that moment, that I realized I was in love with Liam Henries.

***

What'd you guys think? They finally kissed! The next chapter is going to be my favorite because.........................................A NEW CHARACTER IS GOING TO BE INTRODUCED! YAS!

Anyway:

Vote

Comment

Share