Requests [CLOSED]

Hey guys! First of all, thank you for choosing to read this Haikyuu book! I hope you'll stick with me thought it c:

So onto requesting. I accept:

-  Fluff/romance
- Angst (ranging from light to heavy)
- Limes and lemons
- AUs are always welcome :) (but varies if I know the topic well enough to write it)
- Love triangles are also welcome
- Genderbend too
- Yandere

Rules

1. Limit is two requests of any combination, except lemons. (Or one lemon, if none of the other options)

2. Critizism is strictly forbidden, with the exception for constructive criticism ( ex. "Maybe you should try doing this next time...") Any type of hate or rude comments will be deleted. (Also applies to any of my other books)

3. Be willing to be patient for your request to be written. Most of the time I will write fast quickly and when I can, but I cannot guarantee it everytime.

4. You don't have to request here. You can request by PMing me or just by requesting here :3 whatever floats your boat

5. If you want a specific way or prompt your request is written, please add that in! But if you're okay with any prompt, then just put down the character.

Those are the rules I can think of as of now so onto the reminders.

Reminders

1. Since I have a couple books to keep track of, the updating pattern for this book will be on and off.

(Will be updated along the way)

So yeah, those are the rules and reminders :3 so go ahead and request away! Below are a list of the main/popular characters, but don't worry, there'll be a other option :)

» Hinata Shouyo

» Kageyama Tobio

» Tsukishima Kei

» Yamaguchi Tadashi

» Daichi Sawamura

» Sugawara Koshi

» Kuroo Tetsurou

» Kenma Kozume

» Oikawa Tooru

» Iwaizumi Hajime

» Other

If you're interested in Free! or Kuroko no Basket or Diabolik Lovers, then feel free to check out those books! (Unless you were brought here by those books lol)