Camila's grip tightens with the older girls question. "I was scared that you left," Camila gently whispers through muffled sobs.

"Left?" Lauren gently laughs. "This is my apartment, goofball." The green eyed girl's heart caught in her throat as she thought over Camila's words.

Camila pulls away from the embrace, looking up to connect gold with emerald. Lauren doesn't hesitate to wipe the stray tears from the smaller girls face. "Don't leave me." Camila's voice cracks at the end, causing Lauren to inhale a sharp breath.

"I won't." Lauren sternly responds before pulling the girl back into her chest. She didn't even need to think about it, she wouldn't leave Camila, the smaller girl needed her. Hell, Lauren might need Camila even more than she needed the green eyed girl.

Eventually Lauren pulled the smaller girl to the bedroom. As they relaxed against the mattress they both felt a sense of exhaustion wash over them, both girls could finally sleep with the comfort of the other one. Lauren noticed that Camila still tried to sleep as close to her as possible without actually touching, but she was too tired to dwell over that.

It was Sunday. Lauren couldn't help but feel stress over the oncoming week. How was it going to play out? Would Camila leave her again?

Camila's next question made Lauren's doubts evaporate.

As the smaller girl handed her a cup of coffee she cautiously questioned Lauren. "What am I going to do about my stuff?"

Lauren's head turned in the direction of the smaller girl. "What do you mean?"

"Not that I don't love wearing your clothes all the time but I can't walk into writing class in a band t-shirt and panties," She shyly giggles behind her coffee cup.

The green eyed girl lets a small laugh escape before scooting closer to her. "We can run by your old place and get your things, yeah?" Lauren quickly decides to try and fix her previous statement. "I mean if you want to, you're more than welcome here. Or I could take you wherever else you wanted to go, or I could buy you some new clothes or-"

"Lo," Camila quickly cuts off Lauren with a giggle. "We should run by later this afternoon, Daniel usually works Sundays. And then I can unpack here if that's okay?"

Lauren happily nods in response, a light blush tinting her cheeks. "Lo?" The green eyed girl mischievously peers over in question at Camila.

Camila looks down, a furious blush inhabiting her cheeks, "Sorry," She mumbles.

Lauren places a comforting hand on the girls knee. "I like it."

"I'm so nervous," Camila gently mumbles as they approach the run down apartment complex. "What if he's here?"

"That's why Dinah and Normani are tagging along," Lauren laughs as she wraps an arm around the smaller girl.

"We got your back," Mani states with a smirk.

Upon entering the messy apartment Lauren felt Camila tense under her arm. "Hey," Lauren whispers into her ear, gaining her attention. "I've got you." With Lauren's words Camila takes a confident breath.

"Place is empty," Dinah assures as the girls return from inspecting the place.

Camila takes charge, rushing into the kitchen and grabbing a handful of trash bags. "Why trash bags?" Lauren curiously asks.

"Easier and more disposable," Camila shrugs before rushing into the bathroom, grabbing any of her things and tossing them in one of the bags. This happens all throughout the apartment, Lauren watches Camila stuff pictures, clothes, and other random things into bags as her eyes scan the area. Empty liquor bottles were scattered all throughout the place, in fact, the place reeked of alcohol and cigarettes. Lauren shuddered at the thought of what Camila endured between these walls.