Chapter 3 (First Night)

Start from the beginning

“I just wasn’t expecting to see it like that, in my room.” Mari added.

“Well if you like I can show you again, since your prepared for it now and all.” Harry said attempting a sexy voice.

“Harry!!!” Mari said smiling.

“I can’t believe you are my boyfriend.” She added.

“I can’t believe you are mine, sometimes you talk as if I’m the most beautiful person in the world but it’s like you fail to see yourself in the mirror because that occupation has already been taken by you Mari.” Harry said now more serious.

Mari was at a loss for words.

“I..I..” She tried saying as Harry moved towards her.

“It’s true.” He said kissing her.

“You are the sweetest person I’ve ever met. I’m so lucky to have you. Mari said to Harry.

“As am I for you.” Harry said giving Mari a side smile.

“I Love you my silly gorgeous boy.” She said kissing his cheek as she moved into the bathroom to wash her teeth.

“So are you planning on wearing your boxers to bed?” Mari asked

“Are you planning to wear whatever you are wearing under that robe to bed?”Harry asked.

“Maybe. But what if there’s nothing under there?” Mari said making a face at Harry.

“Holy Shit.” Harry said being caught of guard letting his mouth fall open.

Mari laughed.

“I’m gonna wear my PJ’s silly.” Mari said throwing a pillow at him.

“Oh” Harry said sitting on the bed.

Mari grabbed her Pj’s and stood there for a while starring at them and at her robe.

“I won’t look if that’s what you are worried about.” Harry said not looking at her.

Mari unlaced her robe and let it fall as she pulled on her shorts and turned away from Harry as she pulled her shirt on. He turned towards her as her shirt slipped on past her bra.

“It wasn’t that, it’s not that.” She said taking the other side of the bed.

“What is it then?” Harry said now looking worried.

“It’s just, please don’t get mad, you haven’t brought her up. You know Allyson and I want to know what happened.” Mari said looking down as she played with her PJ shirt.

He put a hand under her chin and turned her face towards him.

“We had that dinner meeting, because it was not a date, and well we just talked about our old life back then and how our life was now, pretty much.” Harry said.

Mari smiled a little.

“Nothing Happened other then that. Although I did get her number. I promised her we could meet up some other time when I’m in the state’s and I told her I would bring you because you were the one that suggested we catch up on things.” Harry finished.

“And what did she say?” Mari said looking into his eyes.

“That she would love that and then she went home or whatever in her taxi and I went back to the hotel with the guys.” Harry said.

“Yeah?” Mari asked nervously.

“Yeah.” Harry answered.

“I’m sorry.” Mari said. “I was just a bit jealous of her. She’s really pretty.” Mari said embarrassed.

“She might be pretty, but you, you are Beautiful Mari.” Harry said looking into Mari’s eyes.

“I love you.” Mari told him “I’m sorry I can’t give you what you want. I will one day but I’m not ready you know?”

“Did the conversation change? Everything I want? You give me everything I could want and more babe.” Harry said.

“No. I mean. Well you know what I mean. Give you love in the physical manner.” Mari said looking down.

“You mean Sex?” Harry said a bit surprised himself.

Mari shook her head.

“Oh baby, I don’t mind. I’ll wait forever for you. I love you. I don’t want you to think that’s all I want  you for.” Harry said pulling her into his arms.

“Well you won’t have to wait forever. That’s too long. Don’t get me wrong I want to. Badly. But I need to feel ready emotionally you know?” Mari said looking at him a bit embarrassed

“I completely understand gorgeous. Now let’s go to bed.” He said leaning over to turn off the lights and getting under the covers.

“Thank You.” Mari said giving him a kiss. He smiled and said.

“I love you. Good Night.”

“Dream sweetly.” Mari said getting comfortable in his arms as they both closed their eyes and soon fell asleep.