Fall hiking

Steven universe scenery is so pretty ✌🏼️

Peridot's p.o.v.
Technology Class. The best class In the whole world, expect the teacher was a bitch. The teacher was flipping annoying, I wanted to shove their face into a wall. Luckily there was a substitute today. Anyway today we were learning about a glorious place called the Internet. They told us about all the hazards of the Internet, and about hacking. They don't want us to learn how to hack but they told us that anyone can learn how to hack. I've only hacked a computer once to get a preview of a show I liked. I banned from the library after that, but it was worth it. This morning was pretty normal. I got Lapis up early so that we could eat breakfast together, even though when we got back to the dorm she went straight to sleep.
"Miss Peridot?" Crap. The teacher called on me "Care to explain the consequences that will happen to you if you hack?" Whew that was a easy question to answer.
"The consequences of hacking are: getting banned from a certain place, having to pay a huge bill, and even go to jail. I could name some more but that's all I can think of for now."
Hopefully she won't make me say more
"That's very true, good job. Now then that's a good reason you shouldn't hack."
I freaking loved this substitute. I wish she was are teacher. I heard the bells ring. Finally! Freedom, I can't wait to see Lapis. For some reason I've been really wanting to hang out with Lapis a lot. But then I again I do like her so... Yea. Yesterday was interesting. Lapis was acting reallyyy lustful... Lmao. Anyway, I got bus to go too the dorm because I'm to lazy to walk all the way there. When I arrived at the dorm, Lapis wasn't there. I didn't get a note or anything from her that she would be out. Oh well, at least I can take a shower now. Usually when I'm about to take a shower, Lapis says that she needs to take one. I get undressed and set in the shower. I sighed, showers are so relaxing. It just feels so nice when the warm water immediately hits your skin. I can't stand baths though, I mean sure there peaceful and everything but your bathing in your own filth, it's gross. I hear the dorm door open, oh crap, I forgot to shut it. I heard Lapis talking to Pearl. I quickly turn the water off and dry of as fast as I can.
"So this is what your dorm looks like? Neat. Which bed is yours?"
Lapis points over to her bed "That one obviously. I freaking love blue." I peak my head out the door "U-uh hi...?" They both looked over at me.
Then I realize how awkward I just made things. All I have is a towel wrapped around me, my hair looks extremely long when it's wet, and also I just randomly appeared out of nowhere and said hi. "P-peridot?" Lapis says looking at me very observantly
"W-what?"
"Could you maybe go out for awhile. Me and pearl we're going to hangout."
"Uh... Sure...?"
"Wait, Lapis? Could Peridot come with us? I want to get to know her better."
"Well.... Okay. Hurry and get changed, Peridot." Lapis immediately leaves the room
"That was weird..."
"Well, I can't blame her for leaving when she's seeing her crush after they just took a shower." I blush a bit
"T-that is true... Wait how do you know how that feels?" Her face starts to light up
"N-no reason, Hurry up get changed already!"
Pearl stomps out of the room. I wonder what she meant. She looked awfully embarrassed. Oh, well, I'll find out later.

Lapis's p.o.v
Pearl steps out of this room, she looks embarrassed. "Are you okay?"
"I'm fine, it's just that Peridot asked me a question and yea..."
"What questio-?" I got cut off by Pearl putting her hand over my mouth.
"None of your business. What about you though?"
"Huh?" What did Pearl mean?
"Peridot getting out of the shower." She smiled at me "You thought she looked hot."
A blush immediately took over my face "O-OF COURSE NOT!" Pearl sighed at me
"Actually it's really obvious that you like her. Whenever I see you your mostly with her. You hug her a lot. You stare at her constantly."
"SHUT UP RIGHT NO-!" Peridot had opened the door. She was wearing a crop top with jean shorts, and a choker around her neck. "So, we're are we going?" Pearl stared at me "Well? Where are we going?"
"We're going on a hike!" They both started at my blankly
"A hike?"
"Yea, it'll be nice. All the leaves falling to ground with various colors."
"Well... That does sound nice."
"It indeed does! Let's go hiking!"
Peridot said that she would drive us, thank god. I'm too lazy to drive right now. It was going to take us awhile to get there so we listened to some tunes. Pearl and Peridot were singing real loudly to the radio. She had the windows open so people could hear them. After like 30 minutes we get to the park. Barely anyone was there, so that was good.
"So, which trail do you guys want to hike?" I both ask them
"Let's go on the 3.5 mile trail! We could see a lot of scenery that way."
"That's too long, we should go on 2 mile trail. It probably will be more pretty."
"That does sound nice, but I think the 3.5 mile trail would be more fun."
"There's no way I'm walking that much."
"Who said we're walking? I'm going to run it!"
"Run it? You would probably get tired out immediately."
"Why are so against running? Are you slow?"
"Of course not! I would just prefer to walk."
They both stared at each other angrily then looked over at me with serious expressions on their faces "LAPIS WHAT DO YOU THINK?" They both yelled at me
"Uh... Well I think 2 miles would sound n-nice! S-sorry peri..."
"Ugh fine...." Pearl smirks smugly at Peridot. Peridot sticks her tongue out to pearl.
In the 2 mile hike trail leaves where everywhere you could look. It was so pretty. We're all having a great time then Peridot accidentally stepped on a snake and ran way ahead of us. We ended up catching up to her, which took us forever.
"Hey, Pearl?" Peridot asked her
"Yea?"
"Have you ever truly loved someone?"
Pearl paused for a moment then answered the question "Yes... I have."
"What was their name?
"H-her name was... Rose. She was so beautiful. I miss her."
"W-what happened to her?"
"She just disappeared all of a sudden. She was living a great life. She had a boyfriend, tons of friends, and a good, caring family. No one knows we're she went. To be honest, I have a feeling that she died." Tears were in her eyes
"Oh.... I-I'm sorry...."
Pearl wiped her tears away "I-it's fine. It felt nice to get that out. Anyway... So are you two dating or not?"
Both of our faces got red. Peridot was the first to answer "N-no...."
"But you two love each other so much. It's stupid that your not."
Me and Peridot both stared at each other. Yea that is true now that I think of it. After we finished hiking, we dropped Pearl off home, went back to the dorm, and went to sleep immediately. Pearl is right, we should dating. Tomorrow I'll ask her.