I climbed back into bed grabbing my remote and turning on the tv to VH1 watching the reruns of Love&HipHop ATL making sure the volume is low.

"Nicki" Meek murmured my name.

"Yes?" I looked over at him.

"If I ever catch you answerin the door with door with that lil ass robe again just know that's your ass" I nodded slowly directing my attention back to the tv.

"Cause I'm stingy with my kutty kat" I sung along with Joseline, then I heard Meek laugh.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked him.

"You" he got up stretching his arms out, walking into my bathroom.

"You got a extra- never mind I'll just use yours" he said while picking up my pink toothbrush.

"Uh no I don't know where your mou-" he looked at me making me shut up.

"You might now want to finish that sentence" he said before sticking my toothbrush in his mouth. I felt my stomach growl.

"Rihmeek" I whined.

"What?" He walked out the bathroom laying across the bottom of my bed.

"I'm hungry" I pouted and he gave me that Waka Flaka okay face.

"Can we go to Five Guys?" I poked my lip out.

He thought about it. "No" I frowned.

"Please"

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"Pleaseeee"

"Nooooo"

"Fine" I got up to put on some sweats and my Nike slides.

"Where you think you goin?" He sat up looking at me crazy.

"To Five Guys since you don't wanna take me" I grabbed my keys of my dresser and walked out my room with meek right behind me.

"Hol' up" he grabbed my arm to stop me.

"Yes" I huffed out impatiently.

"Gimme the keys"

"What, why?" I scrunched up my face.

"Cause we not takin ya car" I handed him my keys which he put in his pocket after taking out his and we walked out to his car after locking the door.

"Why ya nipples hard?" He asked me when he started to pull off, I looked down at my chest then crossed my arms over my chest.

"You ain't gotta cover up I done seen it all" he licked his lips chuckling looking over at me.

"Eyes on the road!" I squeak making him laugh.

10 minutes later we was in front of Five Guys at 12 in the morning.

"Stay in the car, I don't wanna have to kill a nigga for lookin at you" he was about to get out before I stopped him.

"Wait, you don't even know what I want" I looked at him.

"Yea I do" he shut the door behind him, I watched as he walked in the store. He been in there for about 5 minutes and I was getting bored already and on top of that I didn't have my phone, so I started going through his stuff.

When I opened up the glove department to find a box of empty Magnum condoms and a black and gold gun, I wasn't sure if it was loaded or not so I didn't touch it. I hurried up and closed it soon as I seen meek walk out the store, I looked down at my nails like I wasn't doing anything.