[Chapter 15] {Episode 6}

Start from the beginning

"Just because of her family?" he questioned.

I scoffed and threw his phone at a wall, instantly smashing it into pieces

"You getting angry? That's your first lesson. You want to learn how to control this, how to shift, you do it through anger. By tapping into a primal animal rage, and you can't do that her around," I exclaimed.

Suddenly, a large pain went through my head. Ze!

"Where's your sister?" I shouted at Scott.

"She's in the car. Why? Why do you care? You're probably just playing her!"

"How dare you. How dare you say that I'm playing with the emotions of the woman I love!" By now, I had pinned him against the wall, my claws at his throat.
I ran up, trying to find Ze. I heard Scott running behind me. The worry was radiating off him in waves. I saw her limp body on the ground, a pool of blood around her. My steps faltered before I scooped her up and held her against my chest. I looked at her stomach and there were three claw marks going across her stomach. Why aren't they healing? Alpha. Why is it her that always encounters the Alpha? And then it clicked. Her wants her, to help him continue his pack. I needed to mark her, and soon. I can't force her into anything though.

"Scott. I'm gonna take her back to my place. Make up a lie to your mom. You can come see her tomorrow." Then, I walked away.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It's been over 24 hours. She should be awake by now. I left her a note incase she woke up, and drove to the coffee shop. I grabbed a coffee and grabbed Ze a coffee as well and picked up a pack of four muffins. I drove back to the house to hear the shower turned on. I ran upstairs, and sure enough, Ze wasn't in my bed anymore. I knocked on the door.

"Ze? I got you a coffee and some muffins. I'll leave some clothes for you on the bed. Come downstairs when you're ready," I said through the door.

"Thanks babe. I love you," she replied.

"Love you too."

I grabbed a shirt and some running shorts she left here. I folded them and left them on the bed. I went downstairs and texted Scott.

D-Ze's awake. Come visit in around two hours

S-Thanks for looking after her. I owe you one.

D-You owe me nothing. I will always look after her.

With that, I locked my phone and sat on the couch. I drank my coffee and leaned my head back, falling asleep. I awoke to soft padding around, and the delicious scent of Chinese.

"Hey babe. What you doin?" I asked her.

McKenzie P.O.V

Sweet mother of Mary, his morning voice is melodic.

"Just went and got some food. You want any?"

Hands wrapped around my waist from behind and soft, butterfly kisses were left on my neck. I span around and captured his lips with mine. They moulded together perfectly. I pulled away, needing to breath, but Derek refused to give up. He placed more and more kisses on my neck.

"Mark me," I said breathlessly.

He kept on kissing my neck.

"Are you sure? You won't be able to reject me afterwards," Derek explained.

"Trust me when I say, I will always love you."

That's all he needed before he started kissing my neck again, only this time rougher. A small sting of pain ran through my neck, but was replaced with a tingling sensation. His canines left my neck and he licked away the drops of blood they left behind. He pulled away from me and smiled. I smiled back and someone clearing their throats from behind us made us pull apart.

"Why the hell, were your fangs in my sisters neck? And  why is your name on her neck as well?"

Here we go. Derek explained everything to Scott, and Scott only flipped out twice, which resulted in me growling at him and him shifting back immediately. Once Derek finished, Scott and I went home. I got changed then decided to go see Scott.

"Anger," I heard Scott say.

"Directed at you?" Was that - Derek?

"No. Not at me. But he was angry, especially when he drew the spiral." I decided to knock.

"Hey, Scott? I'm gonna head over to Stiles' house. Is that okay?" I heard a low growl from inside.

Suddenly, the door flew open and I was attacked with a hug.

"Mine!" Derek said into my hair.

"Yours," I replied.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey guys and gals! I know this is a short chapter, but it's only a filler. Please remember to vote, comment and share. Thanks for reading!

~Jupiter