4. He winked at me !!

@Rimabegum989  - this chapter is coz your friendly request.

Thought no one really read my book and I was actually planning on deleting  it but yesterday when I got your request, I was like, that least someone is reading, so coz of your request I updated. 
So thank you so so much for making time on reading my book . Thanxx

So here it go , don't forget to vote  and comment

Previously:
"Can I get your number ?" He asked as he unlocked his phone. I nod and typed my number in his phone.

"Here " I pronounced as I hand me back his phone. He came towards me again and this he gave me a peck on the forehead and walked away. Smile over took my lips but washed away when I heard my name being called out, I turned around and it was one of my students.

"Yes I'm coming" I hissed and went by to class.

Chapter 4: out with the sexy beast

It was break time and I was in the stuff room drinking my coffee when I heard my phone ring, I looked at the ID and it was my mum.

"Asalam allakium mama" I answered

"Asalam allakium habibi, umm...Salim wants to start the shopping for the engagement and his going to pick you up after work and you two will go shopping for the ring and clothes and hire a ceremony hall and chef. Okay "

"I don't get what's the rush, can't we go in the weekends?" I asked, I heard my mum sigh loudly.

"Habibi, they want to get the engagement done as soon as possible, they want my precious little angel"

"Okay mama" with that she ended the call.

Well today was going to be a big day and this will give me a chance to know him well. I recall the first day I saw, and it was only him, his father and Aunty. I didn't see his mum, does he have siblings. Is he a morning person? What's his favourite food? Questions went and came to my mind as I thought more and out him.

The bell rang and I had a class to get to, I glanced at my time table and I had English with the year 10 girls. Oh god the loudest class . I sigh making my way to my class.

"Okay class put your chairs up and stand behind your desk"I yelled to my students as they did as I told them. It was the last lesson and the bell was about to ring in two minutes. The students were all behind the desk waiting for the bell to ring and finally it rang, I said "Alright you can all go now, good afternoon girls" they all rushed out of the door within a minute, I started packing my stuff up, books I had to mark in one bag, it came to my phone I clicked the home button so it turns on I realised I had three message from Salim Azada Ibahim. Dam he had a long name.

The messages said:
"Hey honey"

"I'm waiting outside in the parking area"

"I love you"

My heart beat increased its rate when I read the last message, Standing there like I was frozen and staring at the message. My cheeks felt so hot, for some reason I excited. I immediately packed up and rushed down to the parking area. He was leaning against his car with his black glasses and suing his phone.

Oh god he looked so handsome, if I could I would stare at him my whole life, which I will inshallah.

He finally noticed my appears and stuffed his phone in his pocket and played a smile on his pillowy red lips. I smiled back as he walked towards me. Heart was beating faster than before, my throat was drying up and my cheek, well I can guarantee you that it was redder than a tomato.

"Asslam allakium" he greeted

"Wallakium assalam " I responded,

"What took you so long ?" He asked in a sweet tone.

I looked him and shrugged, "I was packing up and I had to dismiss my home group class as well" I said, he chuckled and took a few step towards me and pecked my forehead. The feeling of his lips sent a great sensation to my body that I've never felt before.

"Ready " I nod , "well then please my lady" he said, opening the passenger seat for me.

"Thank you" I smiled but he winked. I felt like scream my hajib off, HE JUST WINKED AT ME, OMG I THINK IM GOING TO FAINT!

Okay, okay maybe I was just a bit dramatic, but seriously no hottie has ever winked at me, besides this one time when it was book week and this guy in my English class was a wearing a eye patch coz he was dressed as a pirate , anyway I couldn't let if he was winking or blinking at me.

"So where should we go first?" He asked, looking at me and smirking. I glanced at him and smiled back.

"I don't know, wherever you want to go"

"You know where I want to go?" He questioned with a frown curving his eyebrows

"Where?"

"To the mosque and have the nikkah" my eyes grew wide while he had a big grin on his seductive face. My heart skipped a beat and I could feel my cheeks turning red.

"You know you look so beautiful when you blush and when you stare at me like that" he complimented. I gulped. "Your red lips looks so soft to bit, I bet they will bleed if I.."

"We should go to hire chef first and a ceremony area" I cut him off and turn around to pull my seatbelt, but before I could plug my seatbelt on his hand held mine in his and stared at me.

"No we should go and get they ring, you have nothing on your hand, not even a bracelet" it was true I don't.

"I don't really like wearing bracelets" I said

"Well you should start like them because I got you this" he said as he pulled out a small red velvet box.

"Here, open" he said, i opened it and there was a beautiful, elegant golden bracelet that had a blue crystal in the middle.
"It's beautiful but..."

"No but, you will have to except" he said before I could finish what I was saying. He grabbed it out of the box and put it around my wrist .

"Thank you" I said

"Don't be, you will receive more than this. This is just the beginnings" he said as he began the car.