Chapter Eleven: i got your back

What grade did you guys read all the twilight books? I read them sixth grade.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was discussed by Paul and his mother she didn't want him to leave but it was better if he did. So Paul had to pack up all his things find an apartment and move out by the end of the month. And the worst part wasn't the moving out the worst part was that his father wouldn't even look him in the eye anymore. Paul knew it was what he had to do even if he didn't want to.

Paul walked out the house and down the beach shore rubbing at his face, he felt as if his life was falling apart, his father no longer loved him. Paul sat down on a damp log his chest rising and falling heavily, he tried his best to blink back his tears. He brought out his phone looking down at his contacts, his watery eyes messing up his vision. Paul sighed and blinked a tear landing on his phone screen. He wiped it on his pants before sighing and dialing Emmett's number.

The phone rang twice before Emmett answered it, "Hello?"

"Hey, it's me." Paul smiled through his tears his voice hoarse.

"Is everything okay?" His tone softened.

"Uh..yeah everything's fine." Paul swallowed the lump in his throat lying.

"Paul, you can tell me if something is wrong." Emmett murmured softly and Paul wiped at his puffy eyes.

"I just wanted to hear your voice." Paul said truthfully sinking into the sand.

"Can I come over your house?" Emmett questioned.

Paul bursted out in complete hysteria and he held back his sobs getting chest pains from doing so. Emmett asked him what was wrong but Paul kept crying getting a couple stares from people on the beach. Emmett had hung up and Paul felt as if his world was collapsing before him. In a matter of seconds Paul had crushed his phone and rushed into the woods heart broken.

He ran until his legs felt like pudding and his lungs felt like they were about to collapse. He dropped to the ground exhausted tear stains on his rosy red cheeks. He brought his knees up to his chest hating how vulnerable he felt.

"Paul!" He heard shouting from a distance but he was too upset to reply.

He looked up to see Emmett rushing towards him looking completely flustered, Paul was pissed that Emmett had hung up on him so he only glared at the concerned vampire. Emmett crouched in front of Paul and gave him a once over. Paul knew he probably looked as crappy as he felt but still he said nothing.

"What happened?" Emmett rested his hand on Paul's knee.

"We happened." Paul muttered bitterly.

"I-do you want to leave me? Is that even possible?" Emmett was just confused and Paul couldn't blame him.

"No." Paul murmured,"no I don't want to leave you and no its not even possible but my father kicked me out I'm homeless, Emmett."

"Oh." Realization hit Emmett like truck and now he understood why Paul had started sobbing on the phone he had asked to go over his house but since he was kicked out he had no home. Emmett had unintentionally struck a cord.

Emmett blinked coming back to his senses and rushing to Paul's side, "You can move in with us."

"Thanks but no thanks." Paul murmured.

"Is it because we're vampires?" Emmett had to admire how stubborn Paul was.

"Yes and no." Paul sniffed, "I have enough money to buy my own place and I'm still not you know-"

"Comfortable around vampires like Jacob." Emmett took his hand with an understanding smile.

"Sorry." Paul muttered.