Skipping with Lip - Part 2

Being use to having the bed to myself I accidentally roll over on to Lip. As soon as I realize what I did I push myself a way and sit up. But his arm comes around me a pulls me back. He was sitting up and leaning against my head board. "Ian put you up to this didn't he? He's been going on about how he's gonna help me one way or another." He says looking straight forward at nothing in particular.
"I'm sorry if we upset you, we're only trying to help." I said trying to get myself more comfortable. I ended up getting out of his arm and leaning against my head board just like he was doing.
"I loved her, I still do." He states blankly. I feel like he's about to tear up but it never happens. "I just don't think there's anyone out there for me."
I sigh and move back to his side, cuddling up to him. "A guys still got his needs." I say slyly and reach up to leave a trail of kisses up his neck, lightly. "I don't even know if I'm attracted to anyone like that anymore." He says pulling his head away slightly.
Sending a pang of hurt to me. But I don't give up. I pull his head back with my hands and give his neck some more soft kisses, then I start to nibble on his ear and whisper,"I bet I can make it to where you can't resist me." I hear a little laugh and he looks down with a smirk.
"What do you get out of it?" He asks still smirking, but returning his gaze back up. "I get you. You fucking the shit out of me." I say up front and not holding back. I can't believe I did but that's how bad I want Lip. "And what do I get if you can't make me resist you?" He asks looking up at me. "Well Gallagher. You get nothing. You get kicked out of my house." I say laughing. He raises his eyebrows giving me full view of his amazing blue eyes, "Oh really?" Lip replies with a smile and pulls me closer to him. "It's a bet then Kylee Lin." He adds with a smirk.
In my head I'm just praying this will work. I'm not even sure what to do. But I let everything go and let my sexy side get ready to come out. I get up and check the time, it's 5:45 pm. Damn I slept awhile but at least mom and dad were leaving soon. "I'll be right back!"
     I left the room and went to the kitchen. Mom was at the island in the middle of the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee. "Hey mom." I say and she waves as she chugs the rest of the caffeine down. I start to make two sandwiches and she gives me an odd look. "What I missed lunch. I came home and went right to sleep. So I'm starved!" I answer her look. It's not really a lie though if you look at it. After I'm done with that I grab a glass and pour Lip some tea. "Bye mom I love you!" I lean in to give her a kiss on the cheek, "I love you too sweet heart! Hope you feel better!" She says.
      I see dad in the living room and shout to him, "love you dad! Have a great night!" He shouts back as I take to the stairs." You too honey! I love you!" I'm juggling two sandwiches, a bag of chips and tea while going up the stairs. I'm pretty proud of myself.
   I enter the room and set the tea down first on the night stand near Lip. "I hope you like turkey" I tell Lip as I hand him the sandwich and chips. "In my family you get what you get. But yes I do like turkey." He says taking it and giving me a nod.
    "The tea is yours I couldn't bring two cups or then that'd be pretty obvious." I said nodding my head towards the cup. "Thanks!" Lip chokes out with a mouth full. I laugh and start eating.
    Once were done I pick up a pair of matching undergarments and go to my closet to change into them. I come out in a dark purple bra and underwear with lace on them. Then I give Lip a spin so he could see them at every angle.
I can feel his eyes boring into me and it makes me so nervous. "Damn you have such a nice ass!" He says lust forming on his face. I bite my lip and head back to the closet with the a red laced bra and its pair.
When I return with them on I can tell Lip loves these ones. Because he has to reposition himself on the bed and looks away a few times.
So I go to the end of the bed and start to crawl up to him all sexy like, keeping eye contact with him the whole way. When I'm finally cuddled up to him like before I run my left hand up his left legs thigh, up until I put it on his bulge. I rub it through his jeans all while I leave a kisses on his neck again. I try something new and bite his neck in different places. Not hard. Only to where it feels good, I can hear him let go of his breath slowly like he'd been holding it in.
His head turns to mine and our eyes meet for a slight second before he slams his lips to mine. We go in to a passionate make out session. Lip has me on my back and him leaning over me, one hand is behind my head and the other on my waist. His lips against mine feels like perfection and causes me to get a roused.
He stops to catch his breath, leaning his forehead on mine, he's got my bottom lip between his teeth for a few seconds then releases it. I open my eyes to look into his blue ones. After our eyes meet he leans in to plant a soft kiss on my lips.
It's my turn to slam my lips into his, our tongues go into their dance without even having to think about it. I push Lip up to where he's leaning against my head board again and get on his lap, straddling him.
     "You.... Win...." Lip spits out in between kisses. I smile as he breaks our kiss to take his kisses to my neck and down to my chest. He bites my neck softly and I let out a moan. He wraps his arms around to my back to unclasp my bra. He removes it and takes a look at my boobs. Although small they are decent with my body size. He doesn't say anything but start to suck on them, then goes back to kissing.
Wanting to see his bare body, I took his shirt off interrupting his kisses. I took over with the kisses after his shirt was off. I started at his neck and worked my way down his whole torso. When I got  to his pant line I bit at his hip bone making him moan.
     Not waiting any longer I unbuttoned his pants and pull them down, I have to take his socks of first before I can completely take his pants off. Once that's done I return to his peńis pitching a tent as some would call it. I bit my lip as I feel his decent size through his boxers. "Ughh, what's with you and that lip!" He lustfully says throwing his head back. I pull his díck out and start to stroke it. He lets out moan, "I didn't even notice I did it until you brought attention to it." I say making eye contact as I watch his facial expressions go from lust to pleasure. His eyes widen as I tongue his tip, and then push my mouth on to it. I bob my head up and down at a steady paste for a few minutes and then stop to move my tongue around, pleasuring him even more. I take it to the next level and open my mouth wide and try to deep throat him, even though I have a really bad gag reflex. He's holding my hair back, moaning every now and then. Which turns me on even more.
     I can feel he's about to cúm so I start to suck him again. "No, come here." Lip says pulling me up to him not letting me finish him off. He brings me to his lips and kisses me. He flips me over, leaning over me. He runs his right hand down to my breast, giving one side at a time a squeeze. I moan through our kissing.
     Then he moves it down to my underwear and rubs me through them. I start to squirm with pleasure wanting more. Realizing this he smiles into a kiss and begins to remove the thin material. I help by bringing my legs up, to remove them easier. As soon as they're removed his fingers are on my soaking wet pússy rubbing it. He bites my lip as I let out a moan. His fingers explore my folds and then pushes one into me, making me yelp with pleasure. He pushes another in and starts to finger me slowly then picks up the paste.
      Then his fingers disappear, but he's rubbing something else up my folds, teasing me. I let out a groan just wanting him to push himself inside of me. Once the thought comes to mind, it's answered. He's in me. Lip pushes in deep and pulls out repeatedly. He grunts and moans as if he can't get enough. I tangle my fingers into his hair moaning loudly, "Fućk me!" At that he starts to fück me faster, my hands leave his hair and move to his back, my nails digging into him. He doesn't seem to notice if it starts to hurt.
"Oh fück!" He grunts in my ear, "I'm going to cüm!" A minute later he finishes and pulls out slowly. He comes back to kissing me. Then falls to his back next to me, he pulls me to him close. Landing a kiss on my forehead softly. It sends swirls down my stomach. That's got to be the cutest thing a guy has ever done to me after sëx.
    Laying there with my head on his chest I listen to the thumps of his heart.   "You deserve better, you know." I hear him say through his chest. The statement catches my breath. I let it out and reply, "I don't want better. I want you."
   It might've been in my head but I thought I heard his heart skip a beat. He sighs, not knowing what to say. I can't believe I told him I want him after one day of hanging out. "Spend the night with me please?" I ask him sitting up to look him in the face. "What about your parents?" He asks. "They work nights." I simply reply and get up to get dressed. I look at the clock, it's 7:00 pm. "They've already left." I add pulling on my shorts, doing a little dance to get them over my big butt. This brings a smile to Lips face. "Alright I'll stay." He says with the smile still on his face.

Hey guys I hope you like this story! I hope you'll let me know what you think!!!! It's pretty long this time I think. And I still gotta edit some parts probably so sorry if there's any mistakes!