❤ Chapter 1 ❤

Start from the beginning

"Um... hi." I stumbled for words because I wasn't use being called out to especially by boys, "Hi." the twins said in unison with a bored tone which took me by surprise, how do they do that maybe twins are connected together in thought. I gave a small smile while the smaller boy gave one back, "Umm sorry if this sounds rude but why did you shout me." I asked and I could feel I was staring to get nervous and embarrassed, "Yeah Haruhi why did you shout after her." One of the twins asked.....

HARUHI, THAT'S A GIRLS NAME WHICH MEANS THE REASON THIS FEMININE LOOKING GUY LOOKS SO GIRLY AND LIKE HARUHI IS BECAUSE...

I must of had a shocked expression on my face because Haruhi started laughing her cute little laugh, yeah I did say cute because when me and Haruhi were younger she was so cute! That is were my love for things cute came from, so if I start hugging anyone to death because I think there cute its her fault OK! "H-h- Haruhi... why do you look like that." I asked while pointing my finger from her really short hair to a boys uniform, my nervousness started to disappear as I knew I was comfortable talking to Haruhi, "Its a long story." she said and let out a sigh we both smiled at each other while the twins looked between us both and then looked at one and other and shrugged their shoulders.

We walked down the hallway towards the cafeteria and talked about how we had been since the time apart, "YOU JOINED A H-H-HOST CLUB!" I shouted with horror and shock clearly showing all over my pale face, Haruhi nodded her head slowly and let out another sigh. Not that I'm complaining or anything but she does sigh a lot, it might be because she has to go through so much here and at home. "Why did you join one Haruhi?" I asked as we neared the cafeteria, "I broke a vase that cost 8 million yen and instead of being there slave I became a host to pay the debt off faster." she explained to me, I looked at her with admiration in my eyes and suddenly sprang a hug on her "Your such a great role model, putting yourself through that just so you can pay a debt off which your father would worry about."

Haruhi smiled back and we finally made it to the cafeteria to be suddenly kidnapped by the twin that had got here earlier than us. "W-what are you doing?" I stuttered as I questioned them, neither of them answered me and continued on where ether we were going. We stopped at a table were 4 other boys were sitting, one was small an had blond hair and a cute rabbit, another was tall silent and had short black hair another boy had black hair also but was wearing glasses and had a book of sorts on him and the last boy who sat at the head of the table was a tall blond boy with purple eyes that almost look like a blue from a distance.

"So this is the girl you told me about." The tall blond spoke and looked straight at me, Haruhi finally caught up to us and rubbed her temple. I just stood there trying not to let a blush spread across my face but I failed drastically, "H-H-Haruhi, w-whats g-going on?" I asked quietly and tilted my head down and let my bangs cover my eyes. Haruhi walked up beside me and placed a hand on my shoulder "Don't worry Kokoa they won't try anything funny. I'll make sure of it." She reassured me, a smile formed over my lips but I don't think anyone saw it.

"How is it that you know my daughter!" the blond haired boy suddenly asked me as he got up out of his seat and walked over to me, my head shot up when he said "my daughter" because that confused me so much. I'd met Haruhi's father and he looks nothing like him and he was to young but just as flamboyant, I built up my nerve and decided to say something back to him but the pink tint that was across my face did get deeper "Y-your not H-Haruhi's father. S-so she's n-not your daughter r-right Haruhi?" I said.

The blond had a face full of horror and was pale white, I started to panic and looked at all the other boys there that all looked like they were use to this "D-did I say s-something wrong?" I asked them. The boy with the black hair and glasses pushed said glasses up "He thinks the Host club like a family and since Haruhi as his daughter." he explained for me. Everyone seemed to nod their head at this. I just made a Ohhhh face and laughed a little, this seemed to get me a strange look from everyone including Haruhi. "What's so funny?" One of the twins asked me and came a little closer with a mischiefs look on their face.

I started blushing furiously again because, by hell da't boy is cute! They've all got some charms about them but some are more to my liking than other. The blushing dyed down slightly as I spoke "I- I just though that it was cute that you were all like a family, and a big one that all love each other very much because I know not many people are that lucky.." I trailed of as I looked at Haruhi and remembered the day she told me about her mother and what happened to her. I think myself lucky with having such a close family, majority of the time.. No one has a perfect family because we all have dark secrets that we might not even know about ourselves.

When I came back to the world around me and away from my thought land I saw them all just looking at me, this made me start sweating under the heavy gazes and so I shuffled over to Haruhi and hid behind her only peeking over her shoulder to look at all the boys. The tall blond suddenly spoke up, "Haruhi, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL DADDY YOU HAD SUCH CUTE GIRL FRIENDS COMING TO THIS SCHOOL!" He shouted as he sprinted forward, grabbed me and started spinning round and round and round and.... I'm so dizzy...

 "Tama-chan Koko-chan has gone green." The small boy with the honey blond hair said which made the taller one stop and look at me, I could see three of them though so I was sure I didn't look my best. He suddenly let go of me and seen as though  I wasn't in my best state I collapsed to the floor, slipped on my way down and crashed my head on the cold hard tiled floor. Great start to the school Kokoa! I just layed there and wished I could just crawl away into a dark hole, unfortunately this wasn't going to happen so I opened my eyes and saw they were all way to close and surrounding me.

"Waaa!" I screamed as I covered my face and sat up quickly, this made them all back off and Haruhi helped me up off the cold floor. "Thank you Haruhi." I thanked her and dusted my uniform off. I looked at all the boys and looked back at Haruhi, she didn't look impressed but I could see as clear as day that these guys were her friends and the least I could do after not keeping in contact with her was to try and put up with these guys. That woun't be as hard as I make it sound because well, they are all cute...

Oh gosh, I am starting to sound like my mother arn't I?! I bowed to the boys "Sorry for the intruding and thank you for accepting Haruhi into your family of friends." I said, I gave Haruhi a quick hug and headed out of the cafeteria and down the halls. My life at Ouran begins today!

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

So how's it going so far? Pleases let me know what you think in the comments and hopefully you can vote and even go as far as to follow me! Really appreciate all of you that read my book/books.