Forever wishing

*2 weeks since the twins were delivered*
For the past 2 weeks Owen has been spending every waken moment with the twins.
Owen wakes up to the noise of Arizona checking on Emma.

Owen saids very tiredly "how is she?"
"I think later today we can take her off the breathing tube!" Arizona smiles
"Really!?"
"Yeah she's doing much better. She can breathe on her own. Other that that I think she can handle it!"

Owen goes and hug Arizona

"Oh thank god! I'm gunna go tell Amelia."

Owen goes into Amelia's hospital room.
Amelia had a feeling Owen was gunna tell her news whether bad or good news. She got really nervous so when Owen walked in she was passing back and forth.
Owen walks in and shuts the door

"Hey"
"So?"

Amelia stops passing
Owen walks up to Amelia

"Arizona saids Emma's doing a lot better. And she can breathe on her own!"
"Are you serious?"
"Yeah I'm serious. Their going to take her off the breathing tube later today"

Amelia hug Owen.

"See, I said she a champ! Just let me her mother."

Owen feels the need to kiss Amelia

"Before you know it well be in the house with the twins and us married!"
"Yeah I've been meaning to tell you."
"What?"

Owen starts to tell Amelia the news like it was sad news, then get really excited

"W-we, we got, we got the house!"
"Are you kidding me! The house with the big back yard and the pool. The two story house with a big living room, and 3 bed rooms

They did not get the house they really wanted but this house was much better. It had a pool witch the other house didn't. And this house was much bigger.

Owen raps his arms around Amelia's waste

"Looks like it our special day!"
"Don't get your hopes up Emma still is unstable she's doing better but all their doing is taking her off the breathing tube she's still going to need surgery. And don't forget we really haven't had much time to plan a wedding!"
"Yeah, about the wedding. I was think we just go down to city hall for we just do it in the chapel here nothing big and we just have a little dinner at TGI Fridays? I know it's your favorite!"
"That's perfect no planing. We can do it soon! Next week?"
"The sooner the better!" Owen smiles "I just want to be married to you!"
"I want to be married to you too!"

Amelia and Owen put their heads together so their foreheads were touching.

"I love you!"
"I love you too!"

At this time Owen gets a text from Arizona saying

*It's time!*

Owen and Amelia both walk to the nicu. It's the first time in a week and a half that Amelia has seen Emma. Amelia has just been to scared the only people have seen her is Owen, Arizona, and Alex but Arizona and Alex are her doctors.
Amelia walks up to the incubator and touches the glass.

"She's so big!"
Owen: "You haven't seen her in 12 days."
Arizona: "she's grown a lot in those 12 days!"
Alex: "you guys ready?"
Owen: "we've been ready for the last 4 weeks"

Owen grabs Amelia's hand. Like he's actually going to see his daughter for the first time. And it's at this time Alex unplugs Emma from the feeding tube, and the breathing tube and takes Emma's eye mask off.
For the very first time Emma opens her eyes and cries for the very first time. It was her first and biggest cry.
Amelia starts to cry, happy tears.
Amelia lens into the glass of the incubator and saids

"I'm so proud of you Emma! Your my little princess."
"Your our little princess"

Owen replies, and rubs Amy's back
Both Arizona and Alex walk over to Ian and gets Ian ready for the same process

Alex: "You guys ready for Ian?"
Owen: "always!"

Owen and Amelia walk over the Ian. And Alex starts to do the same process takes the feeding tube out, and the. Takes the breathing tube out, but than something goes wrong Ian starts flat lining.

Arizona: "CRASH CART NOW!"

Alex goes and moves Owen and Amelia out of the room

Arizona: "charge to 300, clear! I got a pulse."

Arizona goes out of the nicu to meet Owen and Amelia to talk about their options.

Arizona: "you have one of two options you can do a surgery to help his heart to grow better or you can just leave it witch would mean more surgeries, hospital visits, and a lot of resetting his heart! What do you want to do?"
Amelia: "will Emma need a surgery?"
Arizona: "far not that we know of but Ian is going to need one!"
Owen: "okay do what ever you need to! J-just save our babies

Amelia: "is it always going to be like this? Surgery after surgery. Doctors after doctors.
"Hey, hey listen to me they are strong, they are fighters, they have your blood."

Amelia and Owen try to keep the faith bye sitting with Emma while Ian is in surgery.

Chapter eleven is in the works!