11- Phil you have no choice

Felix POV (wtf??) -

"What the fuck is he doing I sent him down there for a reason" I yell to my self.

"There has to be someway to get him to do what I want..." I whisper .

Then it hit me like a truck hitting a dog.

I'm going down to earth.

Dani POV-

"Sam get up" I said bouncing on her bed.
"It's the 2 nd day of school and I have nothing to wear" I say

"Erggg dani please stop bouncing you can wear something of mine." she says

I look at her funny cause all she owns is black ehhh.

"But all you own is black." I say

"That's what you think." she says racing over to this button on the wall.

She clicks it and her dark black closet turns around to a pastel paradise.

"OMG " I say to stunned for any other words.

"Pick what you like I only wear pastel on special events ." she says

I rush over and I pick a pastel pink dress with a pair of pastel gray toms and a pastel pink bow.

"Wear this it goes with the dress" she says handing me this emerald necklace .

"Thanks" I say and give her a huge smile.

We're walking to school today for exsersize and she decided to wear black skinny jeans and a blink 182 shirt. She also wearing Pastel white Toms and a black flower crown. I decided to put my hair in a pony tail except she has her hair down which is a first.

"Ok see you after class" she says as we was to our class

"We have the same scedual " I say giggling

"Ya but mrs . Lane hates it when we talk" she says

And I know she is right so I shut up and sit down .