The Meet

I can't not believe my parents are forcing me you go to my cousins house. I guess it's not that bad I mean at least I can get away from my jerk of an ex boyfriend. I can't believe I loved him. And this is why I don't fall for boys acts. What a jerk. We've had fights before but he had never laid his hands on me that was the last straw. I had to cover it up with makeup. Hopefully no one noticed. "Come on please. Do I really have to go. I mean I'll join your yoga class." I pleaded with my parents.
"Your going and that's it." I've been doing this ever since I woke up. "Fine but I'm not happy about it." Just to make things better the taxi my mom called honked. We said are good byes and I left. I haven't seen them in years. What if they've changed I know have. The door opened, indicating that I was here. I payed the cab driver and grabbed my bags. I have to act happy for Melissa. She deserves it. I mean if I was stuck with dumb and dumber I'd want some female company. I lifted my hesitant hand up to knock on the door. As soon as I did that the door swung open. Reviling the one and only mamma McCall. "Hey, it's nice to see you again. I said as she brung me into a hug. She just squealed. Aced it."What's wrong?" To male voice asked. Play it cool, just act like you do to your friends at home. I turned around looking at the clueless boys. "Dumb and dumber guess who's back."
"Oh, no. Please tell me it's not you."Stiles said.
"Oh, yes Stiles the only one in this lifetime who's more sarcastic then you." I smiled. Knowing what I said was true. "Eliza." Scott said finally realizing. "The one and only. Well that's been fun but I have to get settled in so bye. See you later Melissa." I said lugging my bag upstairs. On my way past Scott's room I saw people! When did Scott get actual friends. They clearly saw me so I just hurried along. I looked around the room I was supposed to be staying in. I saw a door so me being me opened it seeing a bathroom that connected to Scott's room to his friends again. And they glanced at me so I immediately closed it. Awkward is my life. Awkward is definitely my life. I unpacked my bags. I put my my headphones on and just listened to my only escape.

>>>>>

I started to get hungry so I started my way to the kitchen to busy in my music notice a boy look at me. I saw a strawberry blonde in the fridge she turned to me and said something. I took off my headphones off. "I'm Lydia, hi." I waved. The Lydia Martin, the one Stiles gushes over. What is she doing here. You know I don't care. "There's pizza upstairs if you want some."
"Thanks, and I'm Eliza, but you can call me Liza." You can do this. Just teenagers. You know what no I can't just chew gum. Yeah, plus you have to go to school tomorrow eat there. I'm going to die. This is pathetic. You know just walk in there and be the boss. I mean come on I'm mean you handled Scott and Stiles when you were little. You knocked on the door. A girl with short brown hair opened the door. "Hey can you tell Scott I'm about to get in the shower. I'm Liza, by the way."
"Malia, do you want pizza?" Oh thank God I'm starving. "Sure, thanks." Just look at Scott but not to much they'll think you like him. Gross. I walked over to the pizza as they were watching a movie. I grabbed a piece and headed to my room. Ok, good. Nicely done. I told myself as I picked my things for the shower.

>>>>>

I got out and looked in the mirror. Tearing up, but quickly wiping the tears that had fallen. "I'm better then him and he doesn't deserve me. He'll never change. Plus, boys are jerks." I whispered to myself and made my way over to my bed. I pulled the covers over my head.